• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Trouble Communicating: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fine I’ll give you a chance and I’ll put as at tie wagon.

/Unvote

make a case, push someone, vote there.
First off, thank you, second off AAAAAAAAAA.
This actually presents and interesting challenge. Make a case against anyone not on a leading wagon on D1. Alright, lemme think on that and get back to you.
Yeah but he was using that as a reason to discredit me soooo.
Sorry. I misunderstood, it's my bad, I realize I was out of line there.

Look I’d never make a play like that as scum for “coordination” is definitely think of a better way to do that.
As for Minish’s argument that I would do it to gain Town Credit. I probably would Tbh.
But I don’t really know how I would have directly went about this thread if I were scum.
Definitely differently that’s for sure.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Look I’d never make a play like that as scum for “coordination” is definitely think of a better way to do that.
As for Minish’s argument that I would do it to gain Town Credit. I probably would Tbh.
But I don’t really know how I would have directly went about this thread if I were scum.
Definitely differently that’s for sure.
I think this is more why Ex asked for meta. I do believe that you'd make the play for town cred though. That's how I, and most others, seemed to interpret it.

I'm not entirely sold on a Kreaal vote. Silver is an okay counter wagon, but the issue is that Silver benefits less as a D1 lynch. Kreaal reveals more, but I think Kreaal reveals more alive too. Gonna think on it a bit more and see.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Some other thoughts:

Worth pointing out, I'm starting to scum lean SMS more, and I'm willing to vote there. Town SMS posts more than 3 times at this point, and D1 ends in <12 hours. Scum SMS is much more willing to fly under the radar and post less if he can get away with it.

Doc is more active, and I like that. Gonna keep tabs on him to see how it goes. I was iffy at first but I think I'm town leaning him.

Really need @Rubik and @Libk to post more. I know the latter works so I'll cut him some slack, but that only leaves us a bit more time from him after 2:30. Rubik posted at the start of the thread and hasn't posted since.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Okay, I'm back from LittleGumball's house now and I've done a surface level read of the thread.

It's going to be hard to do much serious analysis before the deadline because I'm at work, but I'll try to be active enough to at least take a side on the likely wagons, which seem to be Kreal and Silverfish.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Okay, I'm back from LittleGumball's house now and I've done a surface level read of the thread.

It's going to be hard to do much serious analysis before the deadline because I'm at work, but I'll try to be active enough to at least take a side on the likely wagons, which seem to be Kreal and Silverfish.
tl;dr Kreaal proposed a plan that helps scum and Silver townslipped
Join me in the Kreaal wagon and if he flips town I'll take the responsibility

I kinda want Kirino's update on his thoughts too if possible

Some other thoughts:

Worth pointing out, I'm starting to scum lean SMS more, and I'm willing to vote there. Town SMS posts more than 3 times at this point, and D1 ends in <12 hours. Scum SMS is much more willing to fly under the radar and post less if he can get away with it.

Doc is more active, and I like that. Gonna keep tabs on him to see how it goes. I was iffy at first but I think I'm town leaning him.

Really need @Rubik and @Libk to post more. I know the latter works so I'll cut him some slack, but that only leaves us a bit more time from him after 2:30. Rubik posted at the start of the thread and hasn't posted since.
Honestly not sure how long day has left but we can try and get this going.

/Vote SMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom