• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Trouble Communicating: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
literally everyone seemed to be under the supposition that scum knew who each other were and just didn't have wolfchat
silverfish believing the opposite is either a legit scumslip or a probably faked dumbtell (because of said supposition being prevalent)

I don't follow? If silver is scum and knows their scummates, how is this a scumslip? I see the argument it's a faked townslip, but not this.

Mmm, see, I think that is AI, actually - I think nothing silver posted between the opener and your post impacted the gamestate in any meaningful way. I don't see ProTown hunger to do anything. The tangent on definitions is more likely to come from Scum who has a need to post, but not solve, than Town.

I'm torn because I think the slip is slightly town indicative but I think on the rest of the content silver's a decent pick for scum of the day.
If people are gonna try and kill me, can they please do it right this game? Like I've had so many near deaths but somehow never gotten lynched as town before, and I wanna join the big boy mafia players' table.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I’m not suspecting you for criticizing the plan, but for suspecting Kreaal for it based on dubious reasoning. And not necessarily, because I think it’d probably be more beneficial to call it out early for town cred rather than just hope it works on maybe one or two people, especially since you had already suspected Kreaal and were already posting when you noticed it, which would make it difficult for you to just ignore it. I could see both plays, though. As far as simply calling it out goes, I do think it would be even easier for those who did it later, like SMS and Johnny. In any case, I think it’s fairly likely that that there’s scum between you three.

I quoted this one because it was the first one but there was another of Kirino's posts too that I liked and think they come more from town Kirino. But Kirino is too ****ing good as scum for me to really townread him yet, but I'm willing to townlean. I like that he's really analyzing each player's reasonings and analyzing in a way that feels more like Kirino scumhunting than Kirino pushing an agenda.

So then is ex response to the meme wagon towny in your eyes

Yes, kinda. And what I mean by kinda is there was a post he had that made me hesitate on that a bit. Can't recall exactly what he said at the moment (I can find it if you really wanna know), but it was basically about him being calm or chill or whatever. And the way he was posting around then was a bit calmer than I would have expected, considering town Ex is a chaotic mess early game and scum Ex is calm. So his reaction to the votes is what I expect of town Ex, but some posts seem to be at odds with that.

Also just realized kreaal suggesting to shoot me means we're never scum together

Scum ain't gonna tell the truth. So it means nothing.

At first thought, I was like thinking this could be a way to prevent a kill or low end clear someone’s slot as Town.

How would it prevent a kill? Like there are 2 scum faith healers and one town. Even if scum were honest about their kill (spoiler alert, not likely) then town can't heal them alone and stop the kill. If more than one faith healer targets a person, the heal fails.

well I think your read is false.

Gg boys pack it up this is irrefutable evidence.

I am absolutlely null reading Flarg for this exact reason. Like I keep mostly agreeing with what Flarg says and want to put them town lean, but I can't shake the feeling that they are very good scum. It's the same reason I will almost never town read Min, I can't trust em.

I can't believe this, we were Survivor ride or dies. :(

For context, I probed this because I felt like Doc's opener and my opener had the same take on Kreaal, so there was going to be some grilling involved if you gave him townpoints for it but not me.

I really like this post from Flargbarg. Feels like genuine town scumhunting. Not familiar with your playstyle so not sure if you can fake this kinda stuff as scum, but I at least don't want to lynch you today.

Silver doesn't seem scummy to me. Though he's a hard one to read, but I see him getting suspicion for stuff like this all the time when he's town. He has a very unique way of seeing things like with his list of inno til guilty and stuff, which makes him hard to get inside his mind and see exactly where he's coming from. But that list is kinda what I've come to expect from town Silver. Plus he has that happy go lucky but also kinda lost air to him which I also associate with town Silver.

I'd need to see more from SMS replying to the suspicions on him to get a decent read of him, especially since I tend to always scum read him easily. But right now his posts don't bother me too much. And while I don't entirely agree with his reasoning on Kreaal I think I'm going to join him. Either way, I think Kreaal's flip could be telling on SMS and vice versa, so they're not awful choices.

Basically I still think Kreaal didn't think his plan through and just wanted town cred for a plan (because usually plans do look pretty good for a person if they make sense). Even his explanation that I quoted and responded to earlier in this post doesn't make much sense. Plus, I keep expecting to see stuff like last game where he came in and nailed the scum team but it's not there for me.

Vote: Kreaal

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I can't believe this, we were Survivor ride or dies. :(
Min you know you're a ****ing queen and yeah, I'd trust you with my life. But at the same time, we've been scumbuds a million times and I KNOW that you can scam the best of em. I'm a lil tipsy and didn't read the rest of that post really, but I'mma just assume its compliments about me.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Min, no, not you voting Kreaal. Please tell me you're not scum because I don't want you to be scum. Kreaal is an easy lynch and I know you see that.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Min, no, not you voting Kreaal. Please tell me you're not scum because I don't want you to be scum. Kreaal is an easy lynch and I know you see that.

Shh Doc, just think of all the compliments I definitely gave you in my last post and don't make me show all of my hand yet.

Tbh, ya I usually hate the easy lynches. I don't quite think Kreaal is the easy vote though. One being that there's quite a bit of people who do think he was just derptowning, and two that I saw him last game and was quite impressed when he subbed in. So I do think he is fully capable of playing better than this as town and I'm not seeing it yet.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Shh Doc, just think of all the compliments I definitely gave you in my last post and don't make me show all of my hand yet.

Tbh, ya I usually hate the easy lynches. I don't quite think Kreaal is the easy vote though. One being that there's quite a bit of people who do think he was just derptowning, and two that I saw him last game and was quite impressed when he subbed in. So I do think he is fully capable of playing better than this as town and I'm not seeing it yet.
you and I recall last game very differently

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Vote Count:
ExLight (2) - Rubik, Kirino
Kreaal (3) - ExLight, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Morbid Minish
Silverfish (2) - Moe the Moblin, FlargBlarg

Not Voting: Johnny Sooshi, Kreaal, Silverfish, Doc, Libk, Funnygurl555

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Day 1 will end on Tuesday, January 19th at 8:00pm MST.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
you and I recall last game very differently

:shrugs:
I mean I was dead at the time and you were in it when he subbed in so that probably makes how we see it a bit different. Ngl, I was also dealing with a lot of **** then too but I remember Kreaal being the only one that really called out Ex and SMS like right away when he subbed in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom