• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tristan's Slothtastic Graphics Thread

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
These are really impressive, Ezlo. If you have the time can you make me a custom rank with this image: http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/1/17899/1558149-kagamine_len_and_rin.png, with a yellowish gold background and the text "Kagamine Twins Addict"

Thanks~

OK, I finished yours! ^^

I actually made a bunch with very minor differences.

I had a little trouble aligning the text properly, so you can choose which one you like best. The only differences between them are text size/alignment and overlays on the main render.

If you want anything changed, I'd be happy to!

pR7AkqP.png

D46tvvd.png

3WlkpID.png

KiIHTd0.png

tkOu0Im.png

pmOXXlh.png

Sadia, I'm still working on yours. If it's not up tonight, check back tomorrow! :)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Hey mate, I know you're really busy these days, but I has a request if it's OK. :puppy:

Um, so yeah, this image with the text "I'll - I'll fight you!" Take your time, there's really no rush. ^^

A tad overdue, but better late than never, right?

So, I finally got your request done.

I know it's not exactly what you wanted, but I decided to take some liberty and add my own twist to it! ^^

Like it? I thought you would! :)

YYBKe62.png

jk, here's the real one :P

DmWndRA.png

Let me know if you want anything changed! :yes:

Last edited:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Quick avatar request I did for Stitch (Quick, in this case, meaning "2 days late" :P).

aXP6FR6.png

[border]

5jU2SmB.png

Normally I'd say "let me know if you want anything changed", but since I lost the project file, I'd have to start over. In any case, hope you enjoy! ^^

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
OK. I started my "project" back in October 2013, and it should've only taken me 17 weeks to finish. It's now been over a year and I still have a lot left to do.

I was bored today, so I figured I'd get the next set done. Skipping Four Swords because I don't have enough references/images to work with, which is fine... it is fine, right?

So umm, ya. This is only slightly overdue.

Gosh, I really need to get back into graphic making, I forgot how much fun it is...

lsga9qm.png

JZpai7K.png

7m4uChm.png

I firmly believe that is the single greatest avatar I've ever done. :nod:

I guess Twilight Princess is next, huh... tbh, I'm kinda intimidated to do that one, but I'll do it anyway... eventually... next year maybe... or next decade... :sweat:

That's all for now. I have an avatar to do for someone real quick, I'll probs get that done tomorrow :yes:

Sheik

:the:
Hello. Can you make me an avatar and a signature of Sheik? For the avatar, I'd like this picture, and for the signature I'd like this picture. The backgrounds should be blue-ish, and the signature should say "Sheik" on it. The rest is up to you.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Ayyy can I request something pleeeease? 2 things actually if that's alright with you.

Just this picture with some yellow background or something. Not looking for anything too specific. I'm sure whatever you make will turn out great.

Sig:
This picture please. Oh and also if you could throw in a pokeball somewhere that would be cool. Just like with the avatar, I'm not looking for anything specific. Just yellow to match with Pikachu haha. You can add text if you want. Something like, "Pikachu." Or something. Idk I'm not a creative person.

Thanks in advance Mezlo.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Hello. Can you make me an avatar and a signature of Sheik? For the avatar, I'd like this picture, and for the signature I'd like this picture. The backgrounds should be blue-ish, and the signature should say "Sheik" on it. The rest is up to you.

Ayyy can I request something pleeeease? 2 things actually if that's alright with you.

Just this picture with some yellow background or something. Not looking for anything too specific. I'm sure whatever you make will turn out great.

Sig:
This picture please. Oh and also if you could throw in a pokeball somewhere that would be cool. Just like with the avatar, I'm not looking for anything specific. Just yellow to match with Pikachu haha. You can add text if you want. Something like, "Pikachu." Or something. Idk I'm not a creative person.

Thanks in advance Mezlo.

Sure thing. I'll try to get them done ASAP, check back in 2 days or so.

btw pk, the first image link is broken. Do you have another? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom