• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tristan's Slothtastic Graphics Thread

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Thanks Rainy! ^^

So, umm... I updated this thread on Tuesday or Monday, then everything got deleted, so... :/

Well, I suppose here's the A Link to the Past set... again!

Gi50meJ.png

SgpEh7u.png

g8IE9Bz.png

Link's Awakening set coming soon. If the forums don't go out again, that is.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Looks good, Mezlo! Just a quick question, though: what do you use for backgrounds?

I use a variety of different brushes, playing around with the transparency and stuff. Occasionally I add an image or something similar, but not usually.

So, now for the very long overdue Link's Awakening set. I actually have a funny story surrounding this one.

Since downloading GIMP, I have found it to be extremely glitchy sometimes. I was just about finished these, but stupid me forgot to save them, and GIMP crashed on me. And, being the idiot that I am, I did them again, forgot to save, and GIMP crashed. Then, just as I was starting a third time a couple days later, the power went out. After that, our computer had to be taken in for maintenance, and I wasn't able to work. Then I was finally able to restart A FOURTH TIME on these, becoming what you see. They could have been a ton better, but I was getting frustrated.

Without further ado...

PVkNSn2.png

dL7LebM.png

fVlDADk.png

Assuming I don't have as many mishaps, the Ocarina of Time set should be out sooner than this one was. :/

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Whhhooooaaaaa, ohhhhh!!!!!!!!! Those look neat, awesome work. With each new set you should try differing your styles a bit, because it seems you do the same thing for each set, which is fine, but doing something different helps to improve your skills. This set was really cool though, still!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Eek, I'm late again!! D::cry:

Well, mostly, the reason this time is that I really wanted to begin implementing C4Ds into my sigs, but I was having trouble figuring out how. Eventually, I got it, but I'm still not used to using them. The sig from the new set uses a crapton of them, I kind of went overboard because I was excited. :sweat:
There are other personal reasons as well, but I'd rather not discuss them..

Well, anyway, here's the Ocarina of Time set:

QQ87nBP.png

gwcQLq4.png

nwLg0Ac.png

The Majora's Mask set may be a while, simply because I'm still trying to figure out new things. I'll try to finish it as soon as I can, though! ^^

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
*cue the double post*

Well, I was really excited to do this one, so I got right on it and got it done in a hurry!

I did a little bit more experimenting with C4Ds this time, and it's evident that I still need some practice.

Well, anyway, I now welcome the Majora's Mask set.

umMWSB9.png

jPBctmk.png

kI9kO2X.png

Both Oracle games are going to be uploaded at the same time, so it may be a little longer. (of course, I said that last time, and got this one out quicker than ever XD)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Wow, talk about a delay!

Well, I really wanted to make the next ones, but I had never played the Oracle games. Since they were the only Zelda games I had never played, I didn't want to do them until I got a chance to play them. Now that I have, I decided it was finally time to make these.

So, I now present the Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seaons set! ^^

Did some more experimenting this time, and I like the way they turned out. Though, I think Link in the Seasons one is a little too red...

EWA2SKp.png

IfRpPnC.png

pzW68t3.png

8sJGg0k.png

Hopefully, the next set won't take as long (gee, I sure say that a lot :xd:).
So, with that, The Wind Waker set is coming soon! :)

Fig

The Altruist
Wow, talk about a delay!

Well, I really wanted to make the next ones, but I had never played the Oracle games. Since they were the only Zelda games I had never played, I didn't want to do them until I got a chance to play them. Now that I have, I decided it was finally time to make these.

So, I now present the Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seaons set! ^^

Did some more experimenting this time, and I like the way they turned out. Though, I think Link in the Seasons one is a little too red...

EWA2SKp.png

IfRpPnC.png

pzW68t3.png

8sJGg0k.png

Hopefully, the next set won't take as long (gee, I sure say that a lot :xd:).
So, with that, The Wind Waker set is coming soon! :)

Lil bro, your graphics look amazing as always! :D I'm glad that you finally had the chance to play both Oracle games and even more glad that you decided to dedicate them in your new batch of avatar/signature combo! Keep up the amazing and wonderful work lil bro! You truly are gifted in designing graphics and I hope to see more beautiful art from you! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom