• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tristan's Slothtastic Graphics Thread

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Must admit that I'm quite proud of this one ^^

5oTuAO7.png

Dan

That is great Tster, keep at it and you will come a long way, just look at Linknerds graphics thread, then and now and she has made a big difference. :)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I have some more stuff that I will be unable to post here for a while since I am not at home. However, here is something I uploaded to Imgur 2 weeks ago. I am posting it today for a particular purpose. Today, July 1st, is Canada Day!

AJOU8WU.png

E5cz2g3.png

On Wednesday, I can promise more uploads!
But for today...
Happy Birthday Canada!!!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Thanks a bunch guys! It's your support that makes me keep going ^^<3

Here's one more sig that I made a few days ago. You may have seen it floating around my signature, I just never got around to posting it in this thread. It was done in a similar style to the bowser one, but is a lot different. Enjoy :)

QzXxX2z.png

I suppose I should say now that I have opened this thread up for requests.
The main reason is because I feel like I need to in order to expand my abilities. In doing stuff for other people, I think I will be able to do more than what I do when I do it for myself, because I am constantly running out of ideas. I am hoping this will work as a way for me to keep going without having to come up with inspiration myself (I'll still try, of course ^^)
See the thread's opening post for more details.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Really nice job! Did you use a brush or a fractal for the fire effect?

I used brushes for that.

Here's something I just made. It's not really meant to be much of anything, mostly I made it as a test for extracting images. I think I extracted them alright, though.

tkrxmwL.png

In honour of my favourite band of all time ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom