• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mellow Ezlo's Musical Escapades

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Hi guys! So, this is just gonna be a place where I eventually post my music stuff whenever I upload something new. This thread is empty for now, but there will be stuff in here. Trust me. Stuff is coming soon. ;)

Mostly this is just a placeholder for when I eventually decide to put stuff in here. So, uh, I guess I can post a school project from last year to start it off? The assignment was to make a song using "Apple Loops", which are premade, loopable tracks included in Logic. I didn't compose anything, I just put the loops together, edited them a bit to make something at least a little original, and created something kind of sort of cool I guess. :P

There's some other stuff in amongst my ridiculously stupid YouTube videos that you can check out if you want, though there's nothing there that I'm particularly proud of anymore.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
This was my entry for the latest round of the music competition. It's a cover of Freezeezy Peak from Banjo Kazooie using only percussion instruments, and featuring Sleighbell Face™. It was my first time trying to mix something like this, so a few of the transitions are kind of weird and slightly out of time, but eh. It works I guess.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Here is a link to the Google Drive folder in which I am storing all the videos from my junior recital last Friday. Unfortunately, the video quality is not very good, but they’re all at least watchable. Unfortunately, the first tune is split up a bit, but it’s ok.

There are some things in here that could’ve been better, especially in the third tune, but overall I was happy with the way it turned out. In case you couldn’t tell, I’m not exactly a pro at talking to an audience! :P

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZNXzuBAcaj1F9aCNA-hLgtqdynSwnysn

Please don't share the link with anybody without asking me first.

Last edited:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Since I got a good response from my last video game cover, I finally decided to do another one! So here is my rendition of the classic Trainer Battle theme from the first generation of Pokémon games. Remember y'all to SMASH ultimate that like button, FOLLOW me on ZD, SUBSCRIBE to my daily sloth dick pics service, and leave a terrible comment telling me what you think! :)

As an aside, I have decided that I will keep updating this thread as a form of self promotion whenever I do something new. This doesn't mean I'm returning to the forums, I just figured signing in every now and then to update this won't cause any harm!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Hey y'all, I dropped a new cover video today! This time we're doing Molgera's Theme from The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker!

As an aside, I wanted to keep this project going more consistently, but life gets in the way, y'know? I promise, however, that I am not done doing these kinds of videos, and I have a very exciting project coming up at the end of the school year that I can't talk about yet but I assure you will be spectacular!

So please give it a watch, like, comment, subscribe, etc, you know the whole spiel.

Also, stay tuned to this thread because I might be posting some clips from my senior recital soon!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I performed my senior recital at my university back in March of this year. I received the final audio mix in April and the finished videos in September and just got around to syncing them. So here is the finale piece from my recital. I'll probably upload a couple more in the near future.

As a sidenote, it took me several months to stop crying about my recital and just be proud of what I did accomplish without dwelling on what didn't go so well. So that's why it took so long for me to begin uploading videos. This was far from my best performance, but I put the entire show together myself and have since learned to be proud of myself for it.

#JAZZ

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
idk if anyone ever actually looks at this thread or this section, but I just thought to post a link here to an EP I recorded with some friends last summer. It was released in September but I only thought to put it in here now. Anyway, it's not super long, and it would help me out a lot during this COVID situation if some of the wonderful people here would make a purchase!

Hi guys! So, this is just gonna be a place where I eventually post my music stuff whenever I upload something new. This thread is empty for now, but there will be stuff in here. Trust me. Stuff is coming soon. ;)

Mostly this is just a placeholder for when I eventually decide to put stuff in here. So, uh, I guess I can post a school project from last year to start it off? The assignment was to make a song using "Apple Loops", which are premade, loopable tracks included in Logic. I didn't compose anything, I just put the loops together, edited them a bit to make something at least a little original, and created something kind of sort of cool I guess. :P

There's some other stuff in amongst my ridiculously stupid YouTube videos that you can check out if you want, though there's nothing there that I'm particularly proud of anymore.

Very retro wave track haha!

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Finally made a new percussion cover! This time it's of the Opening Theme from Super Smash Bros. Melee, a super nostalgic track from one of my favourite childhood games.

It would mean a lot to me if you would give the video a like and subscribe with the bell to my channel! :)

This is really cool! Liked and subscribed :ezlo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom