• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Triforce

Do you think that the Triforce will appear in SS? I have thought about it, and I just feel like we shouldn't see it, basically because we get the background of the Triforce in OoT and from what it appeared, had never been touched nor had someone tried to touch it. It would make more sense if we didn't see the Triforce, unless this is the creation of Hyrule as said in the BS of OoT. Thoughts?

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
According to recent OoT 3D descriptions of the Triforce, we could see it, but it won't be touched. Sheik describes the Triforce splitting as a "foretold" event, meaning it hasn't happened before. The Prima guide and several other games state that several groups have attempted to take the Triforce before OoT though, but the guide says there was always a hero to stop them. So I think Ghirahim will try to get the Triforce, and we may see it, but we'll stop him before it's touched. Also, Aonuma told us a bit about the Triforce in this game. Not much, but
he said that it will play a very different role, whatever that means.

Yeah, everything Locke said. :yes:

But, also the Triforce insignia has been showing up in recent preview trailers and demos. At first, it was popularly believed to not be in SS at all.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
On the base of the statue in the Skyward Sword trailers the bird that's on the Hylian sheild is there but the Triforce isn't above it. I've also seen a couple of clips with Ghirahim and Link in the picture with the bird on the wall in the background but not the Triforce so it seems like none of the characters in the game know about the Triforce.

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
There was that rumor a few weeks ago about the Triforce being in a huge cloud (even though there is a huge chance of that rumor being false) and we did see the Triforce in the Siren world and on the Goron notepad so it's possible, this could end up like the big Triforce hunt like what happened in Ocarina of Time.

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
There was that rumor a few weeks ago about the Triforce being in a huge cloud (even though there is a huge chance of that rumor being false)

It was false. The guy even made a fake account here of a Nintendo rep to "confirm" it. Definitely not true.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Directly, no. Numerous mentions of it, yes. That's my take. Whatever this "new role" it will take on remains to be seen.

As far as the creation of Hyrule goes, SS is not it. The creation was before this game, as there's already land and what not. The "chaos that was Hyrule" referred to by the Deku Tree is simply the nothingness that was the world before the three goddesses made the world, life, and law.

Last edited:

geek4887

The Unknown
According to recent OoT 3D descriptions of the Triforce, we could see it, but it won't be touched. Sheik describes the Triforce splitting as a "foretold" event, meaning it hasn't happened before. The Prima guide and several other games state that several groups have attempted to take the Triforce before OoT though, but the guide says there was always a hero to stop them. So I think Ghirahim will try to get the Triforce, and we may see it, but we'll stop him before it's touched. Also, Aonuma told us a bit about the Triforce in this game. Not much, but
he said that it will play a very different role, whatever that means.
Well, it'll be interesting how "different" the Triforce would be in this game. I mean if you could actually use it, like how Ganondorf uses his triforce. Hmm, I hope there'll be a game where link can do his special move like in Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom