• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Triforce Soap

Hey, everyone! One of my (many) hobbies is to make soap. I do it all from scratch, handle the lye myself, mold it, etc. Anyway, Zelda has inspired me in my creations, of course, and I enjoy making Triforce Soap!

P7240875.jpg

P7100843.jpg

Thanks for looking! ^^

Last edited:
"After a long day of hard bloody battles clean up with triforce soap! for sale a limeted time only available at malo mart."
good job, i would so buy this soap.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
That's awesome! It always amazes me how creative Zelda fans are in displaying their love for the series. I would totally buy these.

Thanks so much for the kind comments and likes, everyone!

yea sure!:) do you make any other soap shapes or other zelda stuff?

Thanks sweets, that's an awesome quote... love TP ;) YES I am totally wanting to make rupee soap! The thing is, I don't want to add a bunch of artificial stuff to my soap like artificial fragrances and colors; I use natural plant and clay-based colorants. My soap is all natural and scented with essential oils.

I'm not allowed to advertize here, but if anyone's interested in my soap I am on Etsy. (Can I say that? Sorry!)

That is so awesome. x3 I would love to have that in my bathroom. Most of my guests would use the soap and not say a word, but the cool ones would be all, "I love the triforce soap in your bathroom!"

Thank you, all! I'll be making some more Triforce soap soon... can anyone recommend scents? I was thinking lemon or vanilla for my next batch ^^

Meanwhile, here's some Ocarina of Time COOKIES!

cookies.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom