• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Triforce Quest

@lex MM

The Lurker
Okay, does anyone want to add a new race to the game? It is rather lonely with 3 races against 2 and 1 being neutral.
If the number were at least 8, and if we were more open to new members, this game wouldn't slow down. :dry:
I even finished the item lists and ability lists for the Twili and Deku and plan on making one for Rito and Koroks just in case.
I agree with CB's ideas. The game is too boring without new members-.- But, about the races...Koroks are like Kokiri and Rito are like Zoras. Maybe bringing the old races back would be a good idea.

B

BIg Mac

AGH!!! My head hurts,,, and first off why is CB high on the bored?!? Ive been here since Zelda races 1... At the beginning -_- no one cares about me T^T lolz, 2 I think people should still be able to join,,, 3 like seriously?!? We spent FOREVER getting the rules just right and now you people wanna change it?!? Ugh this is seriously giving me a migraine,,, Someone PLEASE tell me via PM or whatever when you guys stop arguing over nothing and get the rules straight,,, JEEZ

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
*I've made some new rules, please add a comment*

Gorons
Goron abilities
Goron-abilities are useless now, also I would think that if a solid rock hits something it will deal more damage as any other race can do.

NEW:
- Gorons can roll (random) to avoid attacks (if they are almost dead). They can roll max. 1 hour. You can only stop them with a bom. After one hour they are tired and can't roll again till next hour.
- the Gorons should be ultimate fighters, so if a Goron hits someon it deals 2 damage (instead of one)

Goron items
because of the Goron strength they don't believe in items so they shouldn't have items, only bombs, because of the vulcano they should've almost unlimited bombs (only Hylians have a couple of bombs too)

NEW:
100 bombs (they replenish every month, because of this much you could say they've got unlimited bombs)

Sacred item
Megoton Hammer:
- you can smash anything with it, it's the ultimate destructor. You can crush gates, cliffes, prisson walls etc. with this abilitie the Goron's could destroi almost anything you can imagine
- area damage, this hammer doesn't deal more damage; but if multiple enemys are attacking you, you can hit them all (because of the area attack) (and just normal damage)

Area bonus
- At the Death Mountain (not Goron city/dodongo's cavern) there are large boulders everywhere. With the Goron strength they could pick them up and trow them to give double damage (that means 4) BUT only at that little spot you can find boulders like that

Hylians
new abilities
The Hylians should have better things like Hylian-shields (better improved)
btw do you know why you need a sword?? does it deal more damage?

NEW:
- horses, the Hylians does have horses. With the horses they can travel a lot faster AND they can attack someone from their horse:
* it deals 0.5 more damage
* they can run away with their horses after attacking so enemys (who aren't that fast) can't attack them back
* BUT if a Goron rolls against a horse he will die, the Hylians does have enough horses in Hyrule Castle (town) to replenish them but they have to go back if they want a new one.
- build up defenses, the Hylians can build walls (it will take 6 hours untill finished), you can only get throught them if you're a Sheika/Goron or have a bom (or if you build up a siege)
- build up a siege, the Hylians can also siege high defended places. (it will take 12 hours till it's complete) This way Hylians can crush places like Gerudo Fortress or big walls. (a siege means a siege wall (the enemy can't attack the back, only from behind) so they are all 12 hours protected from missiles, and siege equipement like catapults (after 12 hours they've crushed a defence)

Items (the Hylians are the best craftsman so they have the most items)

NEW:
infinitive bow and arrows
20 bombs
5 Hylian shield (A Hylian shield must be equiped (so display it in every post if you wear it) and it will protect you from every damage (5 times a shield) even boulders.
(plese pm me idees for more items)
20 fairys

Sacred item
Epona, if you attack she will deal extra damage (+1), you are even more faster and a Goron can't crush her with Goron Roll

Area bonus
no one can teleporte into Hyrule castle, even the megaton hammer can't get in, you have to siege it (or use at least 50 bombs)

Sheikah
Abilities
because of the Sheikah teleport they are almost impossible to defeat so I wanted to change that, and I have add (or edit) some other abilities. The Sheikah doesn't have that much items but they have a lot of helpfull abilities.

NEW:
- disguise, the Sheikah can disguise in Hyrule castle town (when open), you can't find them so they are save for 6 hours. (they can only disguise once a week, because if they do it more often the castle guards will notice it)
- needle storm, fast attack (it will take one post to load) helpfull by teleportation/disguise. Because it's a fast attack you can transport/disguise in the same post as well (no double attack), this ability is something like hit-and-run.
- can go anywhere unnoticed (not through walls)
- teleportation, they can teleport everywhere except Hyrule castle or any sacred dungeon. They need a deku nut to teleportate.
- agility, because of the great ability of the Sheikah, they are able to run fast (not as fast as horses or a Goron) they can jump over things like walls and barricades (now they don't need to teleportate for it).

Items
NEW:
infinitive bow and arrow
infinitive needles
5 bombs
20 deku nuts (every week they get +10 deku nuts, they can hold a max. of 50 deku nuts)
20 fairys
20 smoke grenades (stuns enemys for one hour, you can't attack them but its a good oppurtunity to flee)

Sacred Item
stone of teleportation, the leader who wears this stone is able to warp infinitive, and to sacred locations (not Hyrule castle)

Area bonus
Kakariko Graveyard, in this place a Sheikah can warp free to every place (except Hyrule castle and sacred locations), they also deal +1 damage in this area

Kokiri
the healer race
(I forgot to add fairys and things like Lon Lon Milk to the previous ones)

Abilities
the kokiri is a race of healers, perfect allys who protect their forest at all cost, they are the weakest race in combat

NEW:
- confuse, if someone is in the lost woods the kokiri can (if they post it) confuse them so they have to stay there 3 days (you can't warp).
- goes anywhere connected to the lost woods
-
sacrefice of the forest (if three all kokiri uses their powers (every single Kokiri have to post he wants to join this) they can sacrefice/execute someone in the sacred forest meadow (very helpfull with their sacred item, combind they can execute people))

Items

NEW:
slingshots and pellets (like bows)
75 fairys
(not more, they only live from the forest)

Sacred item
Ocarina of forest, one of the most powerfull items in TQ, it has the oppostite effect of the Megaton Hammer. It can grow plants/trees and stuff. With this they can create barricades in one post, or they can imprisson people (only very effective (even more as the Gerudo jail) in their own forest). This ocarina protects the forest, and if allys send their prissoners to the kokiri, with the ocarina of forest they can imprisson them (even Sheikah/Gorons) till soemon from outside uses 5 bombs (they have a risk to get imprissoned either)

Area bonus
in the forest they heal in 12 hours (instead of 24), but they have to be excactly 12 hours in the forest

Zoras

Abilities
The zoras, are like the Sheikah connected to wisdom and agility

NEW:
Immune to explosions and fire attacks (like bombs)
swimming speed, when they are in water they can swim that fast like they are teleportating. Every place with water is connented (zora's domain, H Field, Lake Hylia and Gerudo Valley)
watter buffer, when in the water (underwater) they are protected from missiles as well
fin slash, because people can't shoot at them they have to go in the water too, in this place the zoras can use fin slash (dealing 2 damage)

Items

NEW:
10 bows/arrows
5 zora tunics (they can give them to allys so they can use the swimming speed ability as well)
30 fairys (from the water)

Sacred Item
bracelet of activity, with this item, enemys can only attack you when you're online. That means that you can go in enemy territory, and they can only attack you when you are online. This way you've got a huge advantage.

Area bonus
Water abilities are area bonus as well..

Gerudo
The Gerudo are a strong raiding race, but because they've got no big cities like the Hylians have, they don't have that many items.

The abilities
duel swords, they can equip their duel swords (it takes one post to equip). While wearing their duel swords they can attack normal (just 1 damage) but they can block all enemy attacks as well. they can only equip it once a day (there is no wielding limit) but other people can "unequip" it with this things: a bomb, a fast attack (only the Sheikah-needles) or a heavy attack like the Megaton Hammer, a boulder or a Goron role.
horse, the same as the Hylian horses (adds +o.5 damage and you can travel faster)
imprissoning, they can imprisson people who have less as 2 hits left. (Sheikah/Gorons can get out easy but other races have to be saved by one of ther friends)
siege, takes 6 hours to complete (this way you can brak through barriers), if you walk away the enemy can destroi the siege, so its helpfull to be active and have some other defenders with you

Items

NEW
20 fairys
5 bows with 50 arrows

Sacred Item
Blue fire rod, this weapon doesn't deal any damage, but you can burn things. (you can even burn big things like the wooden Kakariko Village, H castle town (when you get in the gates) and even the Kokiri forest. WARNING: burning really big things takes time AND it will probably stay burned the whole game, this way your enemy will stay angry forever while the only helpfull thing for you is that you can take revenge with it. Think good about using it...
Also you can create fire arrows with this (adds 0.5 damage) when at your horse and shooting fire arrows you can deal 2 damage.

Area bonus
(the only thing I'm not sure about)

so what do you think?

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Okay, no more changes! :mad:
We'll finish this game once and for all! The Hylians are going win every war starting now!
*Mounts horse and shoots SW with an arrow*

I declare war on the Gerudo, Sheikah, and Kokiri!!!
5/5

Kirino

Tatakae
Why?We haven't done anything wrong.Are you stirring things up,or is this something personal?Either way,I cannot stand back and watch while you attack my allies.*stabs CB*

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Well apparently, people are starting to not play this game because of the lack of action.
*Rides horse to Kakariko Village entrance and bombs the entrance*
It's not personal.
*Stabs DM with a sword*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom