• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Triforce in MM

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
ok this has probably already been brought up but in MM at the beginning right after you are turned into a deku scrub if you look in the light you can see a giant triforce but it is messed up and the bottom two triangles are above the other two. What does this mean. I think it might show that this is a oposite world of Hyrule.

fiercedeity619

Remember the name
there have been many debates that it is because it is another dimension or because ganon was sealed away(don't ask me) but my answer is IT'S JUST THE LIGHT COMING FROM THE CIELING AND THATS ALL.

Yeah, we've had quite a few discussions about this. We might even have a thread that's the exact same somewhere down there. Anyway, I always saw it as symbol. A symbol that something is......wrong, unnatural. Like you've stepped into a world that could very well be the complete opposite of your home. While I don't know whether or not the Triforce itself exists in Termina, I think it means that the Triforce is no longer the same. It's been changed and twisted, telling you you really don't belong in this world.

P

Pancakes

It's still odd that it's on the blocks for Inverted Stone Tower...

Ikana

Trollkastel
There are some triforce designs in stone tower.Maybe on the piller like things when your entering Ikana Canyon.

If there is a Triforce in the world of Termina, then we might as well believe in a fourth Triforce. Why? The Goddess of Time.

Octo Rocked

Dr. Octorokapus BLAAAAAH!
The Goddess of Time is quite probably Naryu. After all, the Ocarina of Time and the animations when you play the song of time are blue (her color), and Naryu is the titular Oracle in Oracle of Ages. No fourth Triforce piece. Because then it would be a Quadforce. Which is just stupid-sounding.

Aki Graham

Secret Finder
I think the Goddess of time is the one Goddess that rules over Termina. While it took 3 Goddesses to make Hyrule, it took only one goddess to create a whole other world, let alone less quality. But the Goddesses didn't like that, so they set a curse on Termina, which was Majora. In doing that, they made the Inverted Triforce (just a name i thought up for it). The Inverted Triforce is to the Goddess of Time, as the Triforce is to the Three Goddesses. So, I believe Majora did everything in the name of the banished Goddess of Time. Thus is the reason Skull Kid had that hologram there.
<•>_<•>

I am not saying there is a fourth Triforce piece. But if any game has a different or "fourth" Triforce it would have to be TMC with the Light Force. I'm just saying there isn't a Triforce in Termina whatsoever. Some triangle symbol isn't gonig to change my mind about that. MM was actually one of the games that didn't revolve its story behind the Triforce, which was a breath of fresh air.

Octo Rocked

Dr. Octorokapus BLAAAAAH!
There is, though, an actual depiction of the Triforce in Ikana, though--on the underside of the nude, grotesque blocks you move, in place of the crotch, with the tongue looping underneath to lick it. I've read a theory (which I now believe) that it was done as a purposeful disgrace to the three female goddesses and a praise of the male Giants, their guardians (not gods) that they were worshiping as gods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom