• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tri force choice poll

What tri force would u want

• Power

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wisdom

• Courage

• Total voters
I prefer Wisdom because I like the idea of figuring things out and that is what I like in the Zelda series. I think Courage is a given when you go out and explore. Wisdom is my favorite part in Zelda because of the puzzles that have to be solved. I like the more intricate puzzles that don't seem to show up all that often. I think they are trying to make games that fit more of everyone and that is why most of the puzzles seem to be more of a push block or button and that is about it. I would like to see puzzles more intricate like the ones seen in the Myst Series.

I would chose wisdom because with power a lot of people would go after you to take it from you. Courage is the triforce that does nothing for you...

LOL. this is like a game of rock paper scissors.
why am i one of the few who chose power?
no matter how smart you are, you can't gain power through your wisdom.
power is like an offense, and wisdom is just defense. you're never going to get anywhere unless you attack back.

courage is the dumbest in my opinion. haha! sorry link!

christewks

King of the Zoras
I choose wisdom, pretty much because I'm smart and think I'm smarter than everybody else already and it would be really cool if it were actually true. Then I'd pick courage because link's a boss. And finally power because brute strength can get you very far.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I choose wisdom, pretty much because I'm smart and think I'm smarter than everybody else already and it would be really cool if it were actually true. Then I'd pick courage because link's a boss. And finally power because brute strength can get you very far.

thisIsJustHereToAnnoyYouByHavingYouWasteYourTimeReadingThis

Salem

SICK
first of all, Pikachu wearing a Pikachu costume, I'm not sure if I that feels cute or creepy.

Second, I did a topic like this for an old forum I used to go to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom