• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tri force choice poll

What tri force would u want

• Power

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wisdom

• Courage

• Total voters

Claire

The Geekette
ganon has that but the power the triforce refers to is not your leadership its like magical power like ganon had he was able to do things that he couldnt have without it such as bring volgia back to life i mean he had power before but after it was on a whole new level thats the power i think the triforce gives u mabe as well a leadership stuff and influence but that may come more from the character then the triforce

If you are viewing power in the aspect of having strength, then what will it matter if those with wisdom can outsmart him? Yesterday you made the remark that Zelda always gets captured, which means wisdom is quite useless - when it reality, she is intelligent to know that Link will always help her, instead of doing something herself.

so she is a ***** cuz think about it she doesnt want to do anything so she lets link do all the work(girls who do that make me sick) however i do not believe this to be the case for in many games the label link as the chosen one by the gods to beat ganon not zelda she is a sage that is supposed to do her job my whole point to this is power link zelda ganon all have what u would call authority but what they do not all have is the power to change things at will even desrtory ppl. plus i think that wisdom is the more authority part but it is somthing all gain with or without the triforce

Claire

The Geekette
so she is a ***** cuz think about it she doesnt want to do anything so she lets link do all the work(girls who do that make me sick) however i do not believe this to be the case for in many games the label link as the chosen one by the gods to beat ganon not zelda she is a sage that is supposed to do her job my whole point to this is power link zelda ganon all have what u would call authority but what they do not all have is the power to change things at will even desrtory ppl. plus i think that wisdom is the more authority part but it is somthing all gain with or without the triforce

I'm sorry, but can you please punctuate more? It is terribly hard to understand what you are trying to say. Anyways...

Zelda has wisdom. Zelda knows what she is to do, and what not to do. She may not be strong enough to take Ganon, therefore, she allows Link to do it - because as you said, it is not her place, Link is the one chosen to do so.

I'm sorry, but can you please punctuate more? It is terribly hard to understand what you are trying to say. Anyways...

Zelda has wisdom. Zelda knows what she is to do, and what not to do. She may not be strong enough to take Ganon, therefore, she allows Link to do it - because as you said, it is not her place, Link is the one chosen to do so.

i was trying to say that i dont like girls who take advantage of guys..... anyway zelda is smart prob the smartest of the 3 but not the most powerful links not the most powerful i think more just skill and well courage lol but ganon is think in oot he uses his power triforce to turn him into this http://www.viciojuegos.com/imagenes/mindreader/TP/Ganon.jpg and i can say it wasnt his leader ship skills that did that heres the vid of oot eneding in case u havent seen it http://www.viciojuegos.com/imagenes/mindreader/TP/Ganon.jpg

Courage, It would give me strength throughout life. Who want's to be the smartest person when you are brave enough to do the right thing that everyone else hates?

EponaOwns

The Real Master of Epona
Courage big time. I wanna be able to fight the government *ehm* Ganondorf I ment because I would be the hero and everyone would follow my footsteps to stopping evil!
Wisdom is also cool but I already am smart and when you gotta fight about 500 monsters wisdom wont help ya much^^
And power is just annoying. I don't wanna rule the land.

Therefore I would wanna have courage:)

F

firemblem64

I'd pick wisdom.
Because if you are faced with a badass boss you could?
A.be brave.
B.just use power without thinking it thrugh.
C.figer out its weak point with brillent mind power and kill it.
hhmmmm..so hard to pick.

Its a tough choice- courage or wisdom? probably wisdom. I mean, courage is all very good, but it wont help you decide wether or not t go and fight osmething that might get you killed. I pick wisdom.

I vote power because Courage and Wisdom seem to do little extra to Link and Zelda. Wisdom seemingly gives Zelda some power, and Link with Courage apparently makes it possible for him to defeat Ganon over and over. But Ganondorf shows his use of the Triforce of Power more than the other two weilders do. Plus, I would like to get really mad and transform into Ganon, and run wild.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I voted wisdom. That is something I believe everyone should long for. It is the most impotant thing in the world and I would love to become a wiser man.

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
well i picked the losing category, courage. because i would rather have the courage to do everything i wanted to even though i was scared and if i fail then i try again. i wouldnt want wisdom because i wouldnt want to know everything firsthand, i would want to learn from my mistakes.

LucarioMaster

lucario shoen
well i picked the losing category, courage. because i would rather have the courage to do everything i wanted to even though i was scared and if i fail then i try again. i wouldnt want wisdom because i wouldnt want to know everything firsthand, i would want to learn from my mistakes.

right i also chose curage (i liek link :) he iz awsome!!) y? i would travel to iraq and win the war 4 the amaricans!!! ( i am amarican )

Well Wisdom and Courage are always good, but those are things which you can actually get. Courage is just having enough guts to do something, and Wisdom is knowledge, so if you study a lot of research a lot, you become wiser. I agree with El Bagu though, it is probably the most important and I too would like to have a relic which would automaticaly make me very wise. But Power is something that is not easily gained. In fact, the kind of Power that the Triforce apparently gives is something that would never be able to be obtained in the real world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom