• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tri force choice poll

What tri force would u want

• Power

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wisdom

• Courage

• Total voters

Claire

The Geekette
I would choose wisdom.

I enjoy learning very much, and to me - wisdom would be more valuable than power, or courage. I already have courage, and I would not be interested in being powerful - or having a powerful status.

I wouldn't want so much power either. Power is the source of corruption, and without a level head, power only leads to malevolence and eventually downfall. But then this brings up the question: what is wisdom, and what is intellect?

Claire

The Geekette
I wouldn't want so much power either. Power is the source of corruption, and without a level head, power only leads to malevolence and eventually downfall. But then this brings up the question: what is wisdom, and what is intellect?

I suppose wisdom would best be defined as enlightenment, or a vast amount of knowledge.

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
I don't need the Triforce. I am very brave, strong, and really smart.
If someone was going to give me a peice of Triforce for free as a one time offer, I would take....... this is a tough one..........probably power so I would be stronger.

Wisdom.

All of abilities of the Triforce can be gained through experience and work, but if I could master any one of them instantly with the Triforce, it would have to be wisdom. Being smart and wise would be better than having brute strengh any day, and though courage would be great, it's not as good as wisdom.

Wisdom.

All of abilities of the Triforce can be gained through experience and work, but if I could master any one of them instantly with the Triforce, it would have to be wisdom. Being smart and wise would be better than having brute strengh any day, and though courage would be great, it's not as good as wisdom.

how do u gain power in real life and i mean the like actual power not a leadership spot cuz thats what power is

Claire

The Geekette
how do u gain power in real life and i mean the like actual power not a leadership spot cuz thats what power is

What in the world are you trying to say? Power is one's ability to control others, whether by influence, status, or possession. Power can be gained by becoming a teacher, a parent, or even the president of a club or organization.

What in the world are you trying to say? Power is one's ability to control others, whether by influence, status, or possession. Power can be gained by becoming a teacher, a parent, or even the president of a club or organization.

ganon has that but the power the triforce refers to is not your leadership its like magical power like ganon had he was able to do things that he couldnt have without it such as bring volgia back to life i mean he had power before but after it was on a whole new level thats the power i think the triforce gives u mabe as well a leadership stuff and influence but that may come more from the character then the triforce

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
I'ed pick Power. In reality, I would have gotten Wisdom if I touched it. Power can do awesome things! How do you think Ganondorf went Ganon?

No he isn't.

Seriously think about this. Wisdom is give the knowledge of everything. Couldn't you use that knowledge to find a way to take down Ganon(dorf)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom