• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Treasure Map #2

In order to get the map, I need to give 20 skull necklace to Maggie's father (if I'm not mistaken). Problem is, I'm 7 short of acquiring that number. Where can I get some more?

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
ZeldaDungeon's The Wind Waker Walkthrough said:
Skull Necklaces are predominatley found on Moblins, use the Grappling Hook to steal it away, or kill them and see what you get. Like Darknuts, these have a higher ratio of being there if you do wait to kill them, because they also leave behind a dark orb that usually holds a Necklace inside. You can first find this necklace at the top of Dragon Roost Island fighting two Moblins, but after that they don't really appear too often until midway through the game, at the second time through the Forsaken Fortress, and down in Hyrule Castle.

They have two purposes for collection. The first is to give at least 3 of them to Dampa the Sailor, the man standing near the dock on Windfall Island, which will allow you to play a game with him. The second is to give 20 of them to Maggie's Father to receive Treasure Chart #2.

Does this help at all? :sweat:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Atticus said:
ZeldaDungeon's The Wind Waker Walkthrough said:
Skull Necklaces are predominatley found on Moblins, use the Grappling Hook to steal it away, or kill them and see what you get. Like Darknuts, these have a higher ratio of being there if you do wait to kill them, because they also leave behind a dark orb that usually holds a Necklace inside. You can first find this necklace at the top of Dragon Roost Island fighting two Moblins, but after that they don't really appear too often until midway through the game, at the second time through the Forsaken Fortress, and down in Hyrule Castle.

They have two purposes for collection. The first is to give at least 3 of them to Dampa the Sailor, the man standing near the dock on Windfall Island, which will allow you to play a game with him. The second is to give 20 of them to Maggie's Father to receive Treasure Chart #2.
Does this help at all? :sweat:

That bolded text is wrong. There is only one Moblin at the top of Dragon Roost. There were two Bokoblins, not two Moblins. :mellow:

A good place to find Moblins is the Earth Temple. There are three Moblins when you first enter the place, and two more near the room where you get the Mirror Shield. If I recall correctly, they respawn when you leave the room. I hope this helped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom