• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Treasure Locations

W

Wolfe

I'm having trouble finding a lot of the treasures in Spirit Tracks, and I bet a lot of people are too.
So I'll just put up a list of locations and names, you guys can contribute to it and tell me where you got your treasure.
I know it's easier to just buy half of these, but no one sells Demon Fossils as far as I know, so this should help out a bit.

Row 1---------------------------

Demon Fossil:
Whittleton, under the leaves (Whirlwind)
Hyrule Castle, various jars and chests
Various temple chests

Stalfos Skull:
Hyrule Castle, various jars and chests
Dropped by Stalfos and Master Stalfos (the skull knights)
Very common in every temple
...Yeah, basically everywhere.

Star Fragment:
Hyrule Castle, various chests
Various temple chests

Bee Larvae:
Hyrule Castle, various jars
Various temple jars
Various Tower of Spirit jars

Row 2---------------------------

Wood Heart:
Hyrule Castle, various jars and/or chests
Various leaf piles
Various temple jars and/or chests

Dark Pearl Loop:
Various temple and Tower of Spirit chests
Shops, duhh

Pearl Necklace:
Shops, duhh

Ruto Crown:
Forest Temple / Snow Temple treasure chest (I only have one, so yeah)

Row 3---------------------------

Dragon Scale:
Little "cute" kid in Papuchia Village, Ocean Rail Map
Whittleton, in one of the treasure chests
Various chests

Pirate Necklace:
Shops, duhh

Palace Dish:

Goron Amber:
I really have no clue, I just found one in my collection screen

Row 4---------------------------

Mystic Jade:
Various chests

Ancient Gold Piece:
Shops, duhh

Dark Ore: (I think, it's the only spot I don't have)
No info

Regal Ring:
Linebeck quest, it's in the upper-left quadrant if you use the Discovery music

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Bee larvae: roll into trees with beehives
All the treasures in rows 1-3 can be found in shops, I believe. Just some are more rare than others.
row 4 are 1st place prizes from the postcards.
rows 2-3 are from mini-games
the one you're missing is Alchemy Stone.
Regal Ring (and maybe the other 4th row treasures) is at the end of the Lost at Sea Station temple.
though it differs between games. I get Ruto Crowns and Goron Ambers ALL THE TIME from mini-games.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Bee larvae: roll into trees with beehives
All the treasures in rows 1-3 can be found in shops, I believe. Just some are more rare than others.
row 4 are 1st place prizes from the postcards.
rows 2-3 are from mini-games
the one you're missing is Alchemy Stone.
Regal Ring (and maybe the other 4th row treasures) is at the end of the Lost at Sea Station temple.
though it differs between games. I get Ruto Crowns and Goron Ambers ALL THE TIME from mini-games.

yep you pretty much corrected much of it. In fact, i didn't knew about the rolling into tree to get bee larve thing.
rows 1-2-3 can be earned by mini games depending on the score.
The alchemy stone is called Priceless Stone in EU version.
The only shop that sells row 1 is Whittleton Village /Mayscore.

Also Wolfe, the treasure chests wich contains treasurs row 1-2-3 is completely random. one may get a goron amber while an other may get a palace dish. The only thing thats the same is the value of the treasure.
Same goes for the shops every 24 hours and mini games. And Dark Ore is a cargo, just like lumber, iron bars, cucco, mega ice.

i dunno what reason you based your rows on but, if its bases on value...then its wrong. Or the EU version is different.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
I like your Formula mate, the leaves in WHittleton hide treasures that are worth 50 rupees and is a great place to gather them. I have other info:

Here are more treasure locations:

Slippery Station
Disorientation Station
and SnowDrift Station
They all contain the Alchemy Stone, one of the most valuable treasures, be sure to gather them for you to trade it for golden train parts, that goes for the Regal Ring as well.

The regal ring can be found on the Ends of the earth Station and Lost at Sea station

Here is better news, the Lost at Sea station has UNLIMITED treasures. why? cause it is a mini-dungeon that can be replayed Over and Over and Over. It generates random mini treasures like Dragon Scale, Ruto Crown,mystic Jade, etc. BUT it's grand Prize is ALWAYS the Regal Ring. (If you are gonna tackle this dungeon,, you WON'T use your sword and arrows, instead you go about avoiding the phantoms like in PH. You need to complete certain tasks in this place and has 5 floors, i suggest again, that you bring a LOT of bombs, about 30 bombs on the safe side. you will need it.)

and the Dark Ore can be found in the Dark Ore mine (Dark Ore is NOT a treasure it is an item that needs to be delivered to Linebeck III)

This will help People who NEED Rupees and some Treasures

Last edited:

Sparky

Crawfish Prime
I'm kind of hoping there is an easier way to get Ruto Crowns and Pearl Necklaces, because I can get at least 4 of the rare treasures and 5-10 of everything else not mentioned in an hour, but only get 1 necklace or crown every few hours....

R

Random Kayoss

Having a hard time with Palace Dishes. Trying to get the Golden Train.
Got one as the prize for the Goron Training Range.
Got one as postcard prize.

But this was just this past week. Haven't seen any in the hours and hours and hours I've been playing.
Been replaying the training range, the different secret stations, even lost at sea. Nothing. The little girl in papuchia... various stores. Beedle's shop. Nada.
Any other thoughts of where they dropped for someone?
Thanks!

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
i got 2 other regal rings in the game, one at end of earth station and the other i got from a prize postcard. my advice to get treasure: PRIZE POSTCARDS!

Linkette

Heroine of Time
I'm kinda stuck cos I need for Mystic Jades to get all of the Golden train parts. If you have any tips where I could actually find them please PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom