• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spirit Tracks Treasure Glitch???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
So yeah, im playing ST since I was going in a trip, and realize i dont have the golden passenger cart, but im not worried since i got all treasure needed, but i am missing 3 Dragon Scales.

Ive played all minigames (Whip, Target Shooting, Train Race) blow out leaves in Whittleton, and i cant find not even 1 Dragon Scale. I desperate help-.-

Then I'm afraid you will have to send in Prize Postcards until luck comes your way and you get them. That's just one way you can get them, I don't know where else though.

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
Then I'm afraid you will have to send in Prize Postcards until luck comes your way and you get them. That's just one way you can get them, I don't know where else though.

ive tried that too, I have my DS like 3 months forward, and they never pop out as a prize and if they do (that I think it was like 2 times) they are in second place, and i allways win 1st even if i put only 5 postcards, OH THE IRONY

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Just play all mini-games and do all sidequests that gives you a dragon Scale. Try the postcard raffle.

Treasures are rare, but their rarity levels differ from game to game. In your game, it must be really hard to get them, but in mine, I get them by the dozens. So just keep trying you'll get it eventually.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Sometimes you can check the bulletin board at some places like Castle Town, and by clicking on prizes you get the list of prizes you can win with the prize postcards for that day. Also try buying stuff from Beedle because sometimes when he puts in new items it can be a Dragon Scale.

The treasures are relatively random, so it's hard to say exactly where you'll find them. Best thing I can say is to just keep trying every shop that sells treasures (buy some random ones every now and then, so that the shop will have to restock) and keep re-playing the minigames.
I just finished a game in which I got absolutely ZERO Mystic Jades, and ONE star fragment, so I feel your pain.

Anyway as for having the whole golden train, unless you are doing a 100% run, I wouldn't even worry about it. I have yet to bother getting it, and always face the Dark Realm with 5 train hearts. Sometimes I'll "die" trying to beat the demon train but it's not that big a deal. :) It's totally possible to beat it without having the 8 hearts you get for having the golden train.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom