• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Traveling with the Doctor

Would you become a companion?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Other, please explain why

• Total voters

Djinn

and Tonic
I've heard a lot of random people talk about this on and off around other communities and actually gotten a lot of really mixed opinions. So say the Doctor shows up around your neighborhood and by some chance you end up helping him stop the crisis of the week but then he offers you a chance to travel with him as one of his many companions. Would you take him up on it?

I have seen a lot of people love the chance at traveling absolutely everywhere and anytime without limits. And seen other people take a good look at the insane mortality rate of all the companions and think "No....run away screaming because trouble follows this guy like you wouldn't believe" So I wondered if it was worth the tradeoff, yea you can potentially go anywhere and see anything, but be sure that almost any place you land at will have flesh eating bacteria aliens or mind altering robot horrors from other dimensions. The man alsmot never just materializes at a parade or sandwich shop. At least not one that goes swimmingly without any horrible horrible problems within 15 minutes.

Last edited:

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Hmm it's kinda of a mixed thing i'd just asked if he could drop me off further back while keeping my motives to myself ^^

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
Nope. A couple reasons:
1. i cant run
2. I dont want to die, or worse
3. When you really logically think about it, even the act of time travel would completely change everything. Dont get me wrong, i love the show, and i think its very well written to be as real as possible. But its just not. So if time travel and all that were real, i would rather not be involved. I'll leave that to the guys at BBC

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
I think I'd be happy just solving the crisis of the week, but I'd make sure to give the Doctor a huge hug and give him a pep talk about how amazing and wonderful he is. Because he needs those more often!

And I would ask him if he has been or ever will be a particular appearance and personality to confirm a headcanon I have.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
YES SO MUCH YES!!!!!! I'LL BE ANOTHER COMPANION OF THE DOCTOR THAT IS A GINGER!!!!

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Even though I'm rather fond of the quiet life I have and imagine myself into all those different worlds, I just wouldn't be able to pass up that offer. I mean, getting to explore the TARDIS, going anywhere and anywhen? All those people I could get to meet, all those places I could see... it'd be just way, way too tempting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom