• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Traveling Between Parallel Worlds?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Why not. You can travel to the Twilight Realm in TP, which is basically another world. I say Nintendo should take it a step further than that, but not as far as in MM. A Zelda game where about half the story takes place in a parallel world, not a small part and not the whole game either. I think that would be pretty cool. And you can go there similar to the way Link went to Termina. What do you all think about this? I, for one, think it would be a nice addition.

MidnaOfTheTwili

Link x Zelda
I think that would be really interesting. :DD Having at least some of the dungeons or cutscenes or sidequests in another world would add a lot more excitement into the game. But we wouldn't want to see too much of the parallel world, otherwise it would just, sort of, "cancel out" the regular world, I guess.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I think that would be really interesting. :DD Having at least some of the dungeons or cutscenes or sidequests in another world would add a lot more excitement into the game. But we wouldn't want to see too much of the parallel world, otherwise it would just, sort of, "cancel out" the regular world, I guess.

My point exactly. That's why I wouldn't want something as drastic as MM where the whole thing, or most of it, takes place in the parallel world.

F

fierce diety

Twilight princess in a sense was pratically a 3d version of alttp. 2 different realms with almost the exact same layout, exact in tp not in alttp. so if they have another world make DIFFERENT so theres something new you know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom