• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Translation Team!

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Hello people! I have been anxious for fans to translate the japanese Skyward Sword web site, but I see no signs of any such things happening. I have started to translate the web page by using what we know about the screens that go along with the text (I don't actually read Japanese.)

All I have now is the title of the map screen, it says "World of ___ Zelda, I am missing two characters! I also tranlated the title of another Faron Woods section, "Returning to the Sky"

I need your help!!!

Link to the web site! http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/souj/world/index.html

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
On the world map:

Skyloft, Faron Woods, Skyview Temple

*Skyview Temple*

[Info about Moving Wiimote around eye], (I think it says Using, not New) item [Beetle], (Boss Battle: Ghirahim?)

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
On the world map:

Skyloft, Faron Woods, Skyview Temple

*Skyview Temple*

[Info about Moving Wiimote around eye], (I think it says Using, not New) item [Beetle], (Boss Battle: Ghirahim?)

Can you help me out with the title of the map, I got World of "____ Zelda". Can you help fill that space?

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
I also don't speak the language, I only know a select few words. I copied the web page title from the site info so that we have it as text (and not only included in the image): 「濃密ゼルダ」の世界. I can definitely say that the last part means "world" (usually read as "sekai"), but I couldn't find out more about 濃密. Google Translate gives the reading as "nōmitsu" and translates it as "dense, intense, crowded" but that seems to make no sense here ("The world of dense Zelda", WTH?). Also when I enter the single characters into Wiktionary they both seem to have the same meaning(?). Maybe someone else can explain that.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
It could be Skyward Sword in Kanji, I don't read Japanese so I can't tell :/

If I get the translation, I'll post it here as an edit.

(this is SS in Japanese ゼルダの伝説 スカイウォードソード )

Going into what blubb said, as he got the kanji down, it could totally mean The Dense World of Zelda. Granted, it isn't written like that and probably isn't said like that in proper Japanese writing, but could very well be the translation.

EDIT: I got the kanji as well: 「濃密ゼルダ」の世界 </title>
Dense World of Zelda seems most accurate at this moment.

Last edited:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
If you are talking about the text at the bottom, its "Zelda Dense World" I know Japanese

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom