• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Transformers

For those who haven't figured it out yet or didn't read my last topic on it, I am a HUGE Transformers fan.

Here is an abridged list of my thoughts on each series (those released in North America at least):
G1: Awesome
Beast Wars: Awesome
Beast Machines: Mixed
Robots in Disguise: Decent
Armada: Decent
Energon: Okay
Cybertron: Barely remember
First film: Enjoyable
Animated: Awesome
Second film: I only enjoyed the parts with Optimus Prime because he's the best character, otherwise forgettable
Third film: Awesome
Prime: Awesome
Robot Heroes: Decent

As I asked before but got no response, do any of you like Transformers? If so, which series? Which Autobot? Which Decepticon?

Favorite Autobot: Optimus Prime
Favorite Decepticon: Starscream

The three Michael Bay movies were extremely strange for me coming off of the Armada, Energon, and Cybertron. Energon and Cyberton, however, were rather forgettable, while Armada had my attention until the end. Never watched any of the other series.

Favorite Autobot: Optimus Prime Honorable Mention: Hotshot
Favorite Decepticon: Galvatron Honorable Mention: Starscream
Favorite Other: Sideways

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I never was a big Transformers fan, but I know a bit about the series.

Transformers 1 was an enjoyable movie to watch. This movie weight the human figures and the Transformers equally, which I think it a good mix to do.

Transformers 2 was also a good movie, and I have no clue why so many people bash this movie up. I thought it almost lived up to the expectations of the first one. This movie, however, did focus a bit more on the Transformers rather than the humans, which I think is a down point.

Transformers 3, to me, was a big disappointment. I disliked this movie a lot. Nothing really happened in this movie until halfway through, and after that many of the battle scenes were just lazily scripted. It was still fun to watch though.

Favorite Autobot: Optimus Prime.
Favorite Decepticon: Tie between Sentinel Prime and Megatronus Prime (a.k.a The Fallen).

I love G1! That's my favorite but probably because its the classics. First movie was also grand (the one where prime dies). I guess I'm old school.
i agree with you on the others for the most part.

Favorite Autobot: Grimlock, Bumblebee and of course Optimus (who doesn't like Optimus and Bumbebee though?)
Favorite Decepticon: Soundwave, Devistator (and all the contructocons used to crack me up) -Optimus Primal did too though, haha
Also a big fan of Unicron but that must be becaseu I have fond memories of Transformers: the Movie

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom