• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Transformers 2007Revenge of the Fallen(crap) Vs. Transformers the Movie 1982(awesome)

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Yeah basically who's better?? And why?? For me it's the 1982 one, It was so great!! Good dialoge, and it was action packed and put many memories into me(even tho i'm 14 lol!!) But for the newer ones, they're crap. No offense tho, but the first one was dialogue heavy and the humans were annoying. The second was was more wrong!! So many plot holes!! (If the Fallen says he can only be killed by a Prime *note the Fallen is a Prime* and Megatron just killed Optimus PRIME, then technically, Megatron's tougher than the Fallen lol?) Also the jokes were stupid. The humans were even stuppider this time!! It was dumb. I only like ROTF better than 2007 ver. because there is more action but overall, the 1982 wins for me. 2007/ROTF don't got the touch.
Please Michael Bay, make Optimus Prime get seriously damaged and then trans-scan a older truck, then he looks like G1 Prime yaaay!!
(ps. sorry if this isn't in some other forum, don't know where to put it, ps, how do you like my G1 Prime theory?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom