• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

transcribing vids hehe

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
having fun with app on my phone transcription of these vids i know it aint complete but hey?? with @ExLight if you give me a vid i will do it for you... make sure its subbtitled so i can tell if wrong or right??

Play everyone my name is Melinda Katherine Reese and I'm not I'm going to show you all my go-to love for thanks to all and Belinda race Kathleen my name. I love the woman but I have to go and start the primer or moisturiser all over your face this will help your make-up stay in place all day start with humour or a fire in your eyes this helps. You make every effort next take a foundation. That is close to your skin tone and Dad at all over the face then make a source near the end of the island and Robert in the corner of the eyes then blend out the makeup with your fingers or a boil the fingers and garbage music.

prison

Slightly lighter than your skin tone and Pat the concealer into the under eye area around the nose or whatever you have redness use the corrector for the first time before searching for her sister and take a concealer with a heavier consistency and apply it with an eyeliner brush. Different brush into your pallet about the excess and set the under-eye area in jawline. You can use a brush or a powerpack. This is also known as beating the face go to your leaves mozzarella real off the pressure and put it under the flag you can use weight and size screwdriver to increase the focus of the I apply a thin layer of gold shimmer to the whole I lick then take a dark brown and brush it into the Crease of your eyes or brown pencil eyeliner and Trace along the upper and lower lash line brush with some dark eyeshadow to smudge out the eyeliner and bring it up towards the Crease as much as you like. Curl your lashes and apply your favourite mascara to the top lashes or sudden as you want, but I can make it hard and the face by brushing in the shape of a three from if you want to see dragon lips.

Last edited:

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend

Enjoy cooking and sticking.

30 minutes left your comfort zone and shepherd's pie recipe.

Beans and nuts related cases are covered by 2 in 15 minutes.

the heat

1 tbsp of butter into melted flour and remaining fryer seasoning

I do Pizza medium and simmer until ticket to 3 minutes.

2-minutes chicken and carrot chicken and potato curry 3 minutes before serving the food we sleep.

Hello fresh is now from 699 for service offering you a really started with 6 free meal to free meals in your first three boxes go to hello fresh.com and enter Melinda 62 get $60 off.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend

Good morning everyone.

To let myself in the morning inside the appropriate time in the morning is cool on my workout clothes.

Beautiful screen, so I can get dressed in the shower. I apply moisturizer and all I do is fill in my eyebrows. Call my lesson supply comes up and put you on my list my day.

On my list and lipstick, I'll give pink the colours and all this is me about 9 a.m. And meditation.

And other stuff so I am not awake, but I'm looking for ways to get your and get you on your way if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom