• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

"Trainers" RP

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Rai sat on the roof, the full moon high in the sky. his white hair blew in his face, but he didn't notice. Everything's different now... I can't give nightmares like I used to... I don't want to. Humanity changed my mind... and gave me a soul... He sighed, and watched as the moon started to go dark: a lunar eclipse.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
He looks at the eclipse, loving the absence of light. he then looks down to his pale hand, a dark orb of energy forming. "tis a strange thing, humanity." His voice is low and silky smooth

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Lt. Barks runs through the night. She pauses before a house, looking at the now absent moon. She looses an excited howl- flames bursting from her mouth.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Lt. Barks grins impishly. "Sorry. I just always get so excited." She cocked an ear, listening. She turned to regard the legendaries. Arcanine were considered legendary, too, though in a slightly different sense.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Rai calms down. "Another one... no, there's more..." He looks to where Kay and Osani were. He decides to join them. "Hey..." He looks very cool and handsome. "Beautifully dark night, isn't it?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom