• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Train Modifications

G

geromyre

So I was wondering if people could help by posting what train car upgrades they've purchased, and what those parts might do.

Since my treasure hunting has been rather eclectic, I have the Golden Engine, the Tower Cannon, the Sturdy (iron) Passenger Car, and the Skull Freight. I only have one heart upgrade, however. I'm assuming I need more of the steel/iron upgrades for more hearts, but I was wondering if any of the other upgrades did anything special.

Anubis

The most inactive active
So I was wondering if people could help by posting what train car upgrades they've purchased, and what those parts might do.

Since my treasure hunting has been rather eclectic, I have the Golden Engine, the Tower Cannon, the Sturdy (iron) Passenger Car, and the Skull Freight. I only have one heart upgrade, however. I'm assuming I need more of the steel/iron upgrades for more hearts, but I was wondering if any of the other upgrades did anything special.
I havent gotten any speciel parts on ST but I think its somewhat like PH the gold parts are the best of all.

D

darkula

when do you get the golden parts? I have only just beat the sand temple, and I got the bow of light etc. Is the golden train the one made like cake objects?

I tried 2 goldenparts and I got +1 heart

Kazumi

chagy
From my experience, Spirit Track's Train Parts are a bit different then the Ship Parts of Phantom Hourglass. The main difference would have to be the fact, that from my experience all of the sets, when completed will give you six hearts in total. All of the sets except the Golden Set that is. Which will give you eight, like the Phantom Hourglass one.

And for whoever asked, the Golden Set is the parts that are always on the bottom. The one with the Cake is part of the Sweets Set. A completely different set. And you get extra hearts by doing this:

Having ONE Train Part. (Not including the starting ones) This gives you one extra heart.
Having ALL of a specific set. (Not including the starting one) This gives you one more extra hearts. To total six.
Having ALL of the Golden Set gives you eight. I am unsure if it is effected for adding say, two or three parts, or just the first and then all, like the others.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Did you know you can get ALL golden train parts in the game IF you go beat the mini-dungeons in the game? These mini dungeons are Slippery Station Ends of the Earth Station and many more. I completed the golden train set and... It looks marvelous.

Also the difference between the boat in PH and the Train in ST are the Parts themselves. I'm not talking about the boat exchanged into a train, I'm talking about the whistle feature. in PH there ain't no whistle feature, in ST well there are. and there are many kinds of whistle sounds in the game, the sound of the wooden train set sounds like the original train you used for the 1st time in going to Castle town, the Skull Train set sounds a bit high pitched, the Dragon set has it's "head" moving and you can hear some sort of Chinese gongs. the golden train set sounds like Bells, with glitters falling out. So far this is what i have completed in my second play-through of the game. Hope this helps.

Sparky

Crawfish Prime
Did you know you can get ALL golden train parts in the game IF you go beat the mini-dungeons in the game? These mini dungeons are Slippery Station Ends of the Earth Station and many more. I completed the golden train set and... It looks marvelous.

Also the difference between the boat in PH and the Train in ST are the Parts themselves. I'm not talking about the boat exchanged into a train, I'm talking about the whistle feature. in PH there ain't no whistle feature, in ST well there are. and there are many kinds of whistle sounds in the game, the sound of the wooden train set sounds like the original train you used for the 1st time in going to Castle town, the Skull Train set sounds a bit high pitched, the Dragon set has it's "head" moving and you can hear some sort of Chinese gongs. the golden train set sounds like Bells, with glitters falling out. So far this is what i have completed in my second play-through of the game. Hope this helps.
Uh, you can mostly. Palace dishes or whatever they are called are exceedingly rare in my game, as well as Pearl Necklaces, so even after completing all the mini dungeons, I still need more palace dishes, something jades and pearl necklaces, and have a butt load of Goron Amber and Old gold coin things.

R

Rosemarry

At first I thought you made the left hand side cars. But you made the better looking 1st and 2nd class cars :eek:o . I like those much better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom