• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Trade Evolutions

Love/Hate Trade Evo?

• Love... Like a friend...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
I have always hated trade evolution's since they have pretty much limited my ability to get my favorite Pokemon evolution's. BUT it's way cool that they have internet now what with the new technology and such. So as that opens a LOT of doors to people like me I thought it was time to invite those who also want trade evolution's to go right ahead and discuss that here.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
My bf beat moon before I even passed the first trial on sun (mainly due to my lack of play time) and he asked me to do random trades so he could evolve his pokemon and compete the dex and what annoys me is now I have lots of entries in my dex of pokemon I don't have and it kinda takes the fun away a bit for me

Mido

Version 1
I'm not a huge fan of this, even if the feature is sort of neat given what it promotes. At the same time, it often serves as a buzzkill to my training momentum. It's part of the reason why Phantump didn't stay in my final team heading into the Pokemon league for the first time in Sun version.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Hate. In a rude way. Horrible concept.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Nothing I like more than Wonder Trading away a Kadabra holding an Everstone. Just wish I could see the look on the horrified victim's face when I do so, I imagine it would make a great desktop wallpaper for Halloween!

Anyway, tbh, I hate this feature. If you were a friendless loser like me before Pokemon's wifi days, it was literally impossible to complete your Pokedex. Even now, it's hard to find people who are willing to trade just for the sake of evolving your Pokemon. I want to evolve my Machoke, well hey there's somebody to trade with! Oh **** he only wants shiny 6IV Mewtwo with Pokerus. Well, I'll try someone else! Oh, this guy only wants shinies as well. 30 tries later I FINALLY find someone who's willing to help me evolve my Machoke, it only took 4 hours. Good thing there are only like 25 more Pokemon that evolve by trading!!! :^)

Ya, this feature needs to go. I get it, I get why they do it, but it doesn't work and it's just stupid.

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
My bf beat moon before I even passed the first trial on sun (mainly due to my lack of play time) and he asked me to do random trades so he could evolve his pokemon and compete the dex and what annoys me is now I have lots of entries in my dex of pokemon I don't have and it kinda takes the fun away a bit for me

Yeah this literally just happened for me today. I don't care as much but it still bugs me getting the evolved versions of these pokemon, but not the basic.

I hate trade to evolve since Alakazam has always been one of my fav's since pokemon stadium, and the only way to get Alakazam is to freaking trade, which is stupid and sometimes impossibe unless you know like 10 people who own the game you do AND the same version. I had one guy be like "Hey I'll trade with you! Oh wait you only have fire red and mine is emerald."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom