• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Track List on 25th Aniversary CD

I am sorry if this has already been posted. I have the CD at home but havnt had a chance to look at it as being emersed in the game. What is the song list on the CD?

Thanks

Didn't take turning on your computer, opening your internet browser, loading the website and posting this question more time than actually picking up the CD and reading the track list?

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Here you go
1.The Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary Medley
2. Kakariko Village and Twilight Princess Theme
3. The Wind Waker Symphonic Movement
4. Gerudo Valley
5. Great Fairy's Theme
6. Twilight Princess Symphonic Movement
7. The Legend of Zelda Main Theme Medley
8. Ballad of the Goddess from Skyward Sword

I've listened to them all and it's great. My favorite it the first one, it includes tons of different songs from all of the games blended to together. Just wonderful!

It's a good CD. I also like the first track. I was so pleased when the 'dark world' music from ALTTP started.

I just wish they would have included an OOT medley though. Would have loved to have heard shieks theme, forest temple music, and zelda's lullaby

jugglaj91

I am me....
Like FlatandSharp said is basically true. The track list was on an insert inside the game case. I have yet to listen to it, but i will shortly after I beat SS.

Didn't take turning on your computer, opening your internet browser, loading the website and posting this question more time than actually picking up the CD and reading the track list?

I was at work and the game was at home. great CD I listened to it last night laying on the couch in the dark. It was great.

Anubis

The most inactive active
Here you go
1.The Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary Medley
2. Kakariko Village and Twilight Princess Theme
3. The Wind Waker Symphonic Movement
4. Gerudo Valley
5. Great Fairy's Theme
6. Twilight Princess Symphonic Movement
7. The Legend of Zelda Main Theme Medley
8. Ballad of the Goddess from Skyward Sword

I've listened to them all and it's great. My favorite it the first one, it includes tons of different songs from all of the games blended to together. Just wonderful!
Thank you!
My CD is all messed up, titels wrong everywhere.
(5-8 even showing up as blank, lol.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom