• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

TPHD-Wii U TPHD Complaint Thread

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
I honestly don't remember that... I guess I must not have been hit enough to even notice. Once you'd played through it enough times, the AI wasn't exactly difficult to deal with.

Because it only happened in OoT 3DS and that got a lot of backlash.

Oohhhhhh... Ocarina of Time THREE DEE... Ok. Because I was gonna say, I loaded up my copy of Master Quest and the world was not flipped, nor was damage doubled. It all makes sense now.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Didnt want ti make a fomplaint but foes anyone else feel that the controls are TOO tight? It feels like I have to force Link and Epona by extension to move in any other direction than forward.

D

Deleted member 81859

They removed most of the orange from the game. It's too bright, and kills a lot of the atmosphere that made me love it so much.

Also, Illia's duck face.

Zonda

Meme Connoisseur
My only complaint with the game is it wasn't a complete rebuild in a new engine. I'm not a fan of updated aesthetics over old rigging as I'm of the opinion it looks incredibly clunky and lazy on the developer's part.

I am personally baffled as to why the bugs that you've already collected reappear. I would have thought they'd taken that off.

Otherwise, mostly a good port.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom