• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess TP: Which Theme Music is Best Against Ganon?

Which theme music was the best against Ganon?

• Puppet Zelda theme

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dark Beast Ganon theme

• Horseback Ganon theme

• Sword Fight Ganondorf

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Near the very end of the game, there are four stages to Ganon. Each stage contains a different theme music. My question is, which theme music do you like the best?

The choices are:

Puppet Zelda http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBugPsBGTdE

Dark Beast Ganon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZs2egRnqB8

Horseback Ganondorf http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIU7wLKK8p8

Ganondorf Sword Fight http://www.youtube.com/user/SilvaGunner#p/c/C82BE0B370B6BF10/166/oThLc4cJC4M

I'll save what I think until I see some of your guys' answers! They're great choices for the themes. Kinda hard for me to choose, anyway.

Last edited:

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
I chose Puppet Zelda. (Btw that link doesn't work.). I like it the best when you can hear a weird version of Zelda's Lullaby in the song. The sword fight was a close second though.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Overall, Dark Beast Ganon was in my opinion the best. The other songs just didn't really sound like a phase for a final boss at all, much less a Zelda final boss. Dark Beast Ganon on the other hand, was actually at just the right balance of ominous and charged.

Last edited:

Beeker

Wild Card
I have to say Puppet Zelda. There is this creepy kind of feel when the music is playing, especially at the aforementioned mix of Zelda's Lullaby.

Kybyrian

To be honest I didn't like any of them that well, but if I had to choose I'd say that Dark Beast Ganon is the best out of the four.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Puppet Zelda, I loved that they threw in Zelda's lullaby. At first I thought it was just to put Ocarina of Time music in the game. Took me a while to realize they were trying to merge Zelda and Ganon ambiance.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I liked the Ganondorf Sword Fight one the best out of the four. It just sounded so epic and fit really good with the battle.

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
I loved Beast Ganon's theme, I always anticipated it during the fight, especially the beginning when his silhouette is forming and the chanting comes in all ominous and soft. It's a very appropriate and unique track. Close second is the sword fight; the heavy bass fit it well.

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
I liked the horseback theme the best. I don't care about everyone else saying Dark Beast Ganon. I don't really like dark music. I prefer something a little more triumphant, which the horseback theme showed me the most.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I think that Dark Beast Ganon's theme was the best. I think that it fit the fight when you got to that point. The whole song was arranged very well in my opinion.

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
I'm going to go with the sword fight. This may simply be because I like that phase of the battle best, but I always thought it fit the mood well. Though I should never read the youtube comments, now I hear "email email" when I listen to Dark Beast Ganon's theme, whereas I never did before. :dry:

Also, I am unobservant. I never noticed Zelda's lullaby in her phase of the battle (I think I just get caught up in the moment) but that's pretty cool.

Beast Ganon has been my favorite since the chanting has been catchy to me.

I'm going to go with the sword fight. This may simply be because I like that phase of the battle best, but I always thought it fit the mood well. Though I should never read the youtube comments, now I hear "email email" when I listen to Dark Beast Ganon's theme, whereas I never did before. :dry:

I hear is "evil evil". Which made it more awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom