• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

TP Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zelda Granny

I'm having a problem in the Goron Mines. After I got the first key shard from the Goron I climbed the ladder and went out the door up there. The next room is supposed to lead to a large goron that I have to fight to get the bow. The problem is the only door leading out of this room (that I can find), straight across from the door you come in, does not go there. I have searched for another door (according to my guide it should have a chest in front of it) but have not been able to find it. Of course, it might not be so confusing if I weren't having to walk upside down on the walls. Does anyone know where the door I need is located?

Z

Zelda Granny

I have the official Nintendo guide, it states that the next room is where I fight for the bow and also there is no way to get past the beamos without the bow. Unfortunately, I'm directionally challenged and can't make heads or tails of the map. I'm really confused.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
ok let me get this strait.

first the bow.

you fight cute big goron with shiny armor and doors open. (one is the room with the bow and one that leads you back when you entered the room)
after you pass the door to continue the temple further its like in front of your nose in a treasure chest. after you got that you HAVE to use the bow to cut the ropes to progress further.

beamos one.

yeah after you have the bow you have to take them out.
one of the beamos in the circle you have to pull that leads to a room of an goron elder.

so according to your post, my guess were yo went wrong is that after the goron fight you took the door that leads you back were you came from.
it happend to me too, it can sometimes be confusing.
so i think you should go back to hat goron room and try the other door.

The miniboss isn't right after the first key shard. Right after the first key shard you go back through the room with the fire jets, platforms, and closing door, but on the ceiling, to a door up above which leads you back to the main big room where you first activate the moving magnet things.

If you're at the key shard room right before the miniboss, the goron elder will mention it. You go up the ladder and exit, and walk along the magnetized wall to your right.

Dabombster

Do the thing
Site Staff
If I remember correctly, the one with the bow is right after one with a couple of platforms and a magnet going across the wall to the door. I could be wrong, but I think that's where you need to be to get the bow...

Z

Zelda Granny

Boy is my face red! Smitie was right. Turns out I was looking at the wrong page in my guide, I was reading about the second key shard, at the time I was doing the first one. I appreciate all the replies even though I was having a "duh" moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom