• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

TP Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsie

tap the galaxy oh (◔ิз◔ิ♪
i need help... I am making a new file for Twilight Princess, and i need help. I have finished seeing Zelda in my wolf form and now i don't know what to do:(... Please help!! i would be really happy if somebody did help me:)

V

Virgil

Pretty much what they said, if you talk to her, you'll go there, and you'll go back to the town, you'll need to get the sheild out of that house, and i can't remember exactly where the sword is, been a while since i've played.

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
Don't quote me on this, but I think you have to eavesdrop on the villagers so that they actually tell you the locations before you can get the sword and shield. I tried to go straight to the houses on my second play through and it wouldn't let me (unless I was doing something wrong).

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Nope you are right. I have played TP multiple times and also tried to go straight to the Houses but the point were Midna will help you to climb up won't work after you not only listened but also when you have to face the Hawk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom