• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess TP, Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello the part were you go to the cannon after find all the sky stuff. well I saved and I can't find Shad down there, i try to leave but he won't let me, I have walked around the whole thing looking for him. i tried warping but he is watching me. Were does he stand? I saved the game, came back and he is not there any more
thanks

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
......Oh boy.

That my friend, means you are stuck, permanently. This situation is a well known glitch in Twilight Princess where Shad is not in the Cannon Room but you can't warp nor leave. There is no way to fix this, so in short.....Make a new game. That or send that to Nintendo. This glitch was addressed by them and they will be willing to switch the game with a new one. Though I don't know if that still applies, this was addressed a few years ago.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Sorry. But the game is trash now. :(
You need to start a completely new game, as I belive Nintendo is no longer accepting the glitched games.

No, you've been very unfortunate with this. You'll have to make a new file and do absolutely everything again.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
err, why the crap is this glitch here, is there anyway i mean ANYWAY to get out of this room?

There's no way to get out. You just saved at an unfortunate time. :(
The glitch only popped up after release. There was a glitch like this in another game. it wasnt revealed until a year after the release.

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
One piece of advice to avoid situations like this in the future:

Always have (at least) two files for your game and keep alternating between them. Save in one slot, then save in the other slot. If anything like the Bridge of Eldin or the Cannon glitch happens, you can still fall back on the other savegame.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
This happened to one of my friends and to me the very 1st playthrough of TP. So when I got close to the Cannon Part I copied the file and boy am I glad I did because the Cannon Room Glitch happened again on my 2nd playthrough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom