• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

TP Goron Target Practice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Din Akera

Sniper
Okay, so i saw a picture of Gorons standing on the side of Death mountain holding targets. So I assumed there must be a mini game there somewhere. I went and talked to everyone that I could find, but no luck. I love bow and arrow games, so I would love to do it. Is this just a game promo picture? or a mini game somewhere? and How do I get to play it?

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
Okay, so i saw a picture of Gorons standing on the side of Death mountain holding targets. So I assumed there must be a mini game there somewhere. I went and talked to everyone that I could find, but no luck. I love bow and arrow games, so I would love to do it. Is this just a game promo picture? or a mini game somewhere? and How do I get to play it?

The setting in that picture is TP based, but that is a game that Nintendo released. It is called, Link's Crossbow Training. The game comes with this cool gun-looking thing. There are some pictures below.

View attachment 2581

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom