• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

TP Ganondorf and Demise

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
Has anyone else noticed that the silver mark on Demise's forehead seem mysteriously similar to the one on Beast Ganon's belly in TP?(sorry if this has already been posted.) I think that this may hint at some kind of connection to Ganondorf other than demise's curse on link's bloodline. Could they be intimately connected. In TP there was the part when Zant saw a "god" that was ganondorf, and demise seems kind of like that kind of entity. I think that Ganon and Demise are closely related and Ganon is a direct incarnation of Demise when he is revived. Any thoughts?

D

Demon Lord Link

Demise is the incarnation of Ganondorf as he is trying to steal the Triforce from the gods. . . .One possible explanation could be that Demise returns back stronger and with the help of the Triforce of Power becomes Ganon!!!As far as the silver mark in Demise's head , i didn't noticed it that looks like the other in T.P.

;)I don't think we will see Demise in next Zelda game=\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom