• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess TP e/e10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys think there's ANY way to get Twilight Princess rated E or E10? Just wondering!:)

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Ummm...no. The ESRB rated it T, which means that it is recommended for ages 13 and up. The PEGI, the European rating system, rates the game (I think) 12+.

Majora's Cat

How about that
There's no way to do it. The ESRB system stays as it is, and no one's going to change a video game's rating purely so one gamer can get his hands on it. Sorry, man. Unless you have a good reason why TP should be E/E10+ and somehow convince the ESRB to change the rating of the game, you can't get your copy of Twilight Princess rated as E/E10+.

David

But you called me here...
There is no possible way that the ESRB will change its rating. It has never changed a rating in the past, and it definitely won't do it to a game that has been out for a few years just because a handful of people ask them to. I personally think that Twilight Princess shouldn't be rated T, but its a justified T. It has some blood, stabbing, realistic-ish graphics, and its really dark. Obviously too scary for children that can't handle it. Plus, the ratings are a suggestion and its ultimately up to the parent to decide if its suitable.

Actually, I got TP a few weeks ago, so yah... I'm gonna ask a mod to close this thread. (...)

BakerGuy

Wielder of TheBakerSword
There is no possible way that the ESRB will change its rating. It has never changed a rating in the past, and it definitely won't do it to a game that has been out for a few years just because a handful of people ask them to. I personally think that Twilight Princess shouldn't be rated T, but its a justified T. It has some blood, stabbing, realistic-ish graphics, and its really dark. Obviously too scary for children that can't handle it. Plus, the ratings are a suggestion and its ultimately up to the parent to decide if its suitable.

ha ha. My mom said the same thing about it being dark. She saw me playing it and she was like " are those demons???"

geek4887

The Unknown
Where is the blood in Twilight Princess?

Whenever you hit something, it sparks. They don't bleed, that I've seen.
I guess you can call that thing that drips off bosses especially Ganon, blood. It was just a different color, but blood nevertheless.

Big Octo

=^)
Where is the blood in Twilight Princess?

Whenever you hit something, it sparks. They don't bleed, that I've seen.
That red stain on the gates in front of Kakariko..... I'm pretty sure that's blood.

And my thoughts of the rating, I guess that a few things could have been tweaked to change the rating. The graphics, blood, etc.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Well fisrt of all I think that OoT and MM should have been rated T just because of the Great Fairy yet they weren't and TP I think still does deserve the rating of T because while I agree with every1 on the blood it just looks like sparks it's again for the Great Fairies inside the Cave of Ordeals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom