• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art TP Based Story Signups and Brainstorming

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Well, I'm on part 2 and winding down, so...idk, 5? Maybe more maybe less...

Stormy Skies is SS based. Takes place after the game, what's left of Demise's demon followers intend on destroying the newly formed Hyrule.

I see. Thank you for explaining all that to me. Once I settle down (I need to find a job ASAP first) I will probably read it. :)

Ganondork

goo
Name: Alaric
Race: Twili
Appearance: Tall, thin Twili. Lean muscle tone with blood red eyes.
Personality: Ambitious to become the ruler of the Twili people. Generally ferocious, with a short temper. Somewhat paranoid of the people around him, and very confrontational as a result.
Backstory: Born into nobility, and has lived a relatively easy life. He is bored with life and decided to join the war effort. He hopes to be hailed as a war hero and secure his role as the ruler.
Side(war or peace): War
Role(see above list): Noble

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Okay we have somebody on the war side, which we needed. Back in the day when this was an RP, there was a hylian noble like that...but he wasn't mine, and his creator hasn't stepped forward and offered him here. A twili noble might work just as well, but we still need some more war supporters. Preferably some on the hylian side.

Idk whether I should just throw the guy from the RP in with a different name, contact his creator and ask, or what...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom