• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tower of the Gods is APERTURE SCIENCE!

Warning: Crack theory, more for fun then to be taken seriously. Just popped into my head as I was reminded that bridges of light exist in this dungeon, and my brain went nuts with it.

Evidence:
1: Robot Armos and Gohdan (possibly a modified and corrupted GLaDOS?)
2: Laser wielding Beamos
3: Bridges of light
4: PORTALS

Admitted weaknesses:
1: Portals only appear in very specific locations and there is no gun to create them.
2: No explanation for how it crossed universes or time warped or whatever beyond Aperture does weird stuff on a regular basis and Half-Life already had some crazy interdimensional stuff happening in Black Mesa so in theory pretty much anything is possible.
3: No explanation for how it could have become involved with the whole testing Link thing unless the Goddesses hijacked it.

Drops mic

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
So basically this is a headcanon and not a theory, you've provided no evidence for the existence of any of these, and i feel i should point out Armos and Beamos have been in zelda longer than Portal, ditto Bridges of light.

sigh it's partly a joke, partly a wild speculation based on coincidence, intended to be fun instead of serious...

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Wrong section for that, anything posted in the theory section will get dissected and cross examined and possibly shot...... though that's not happened since the days of yore

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I get what you were trying to do, but even calling it a crack theory is kind of laughable honestly. That said, we don't really have a memeing section that would be better for these kinds of things, at least not that newer members are allowed to join.
Welcome by the way :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom