• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tower of Spirits - 16th Floor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patch

Party Pooper
I think I am on floor 16 of the spirit tower and I am at a part which says: To Start on the green tile, end on the red tile and you will make a special symbol, problem is I have no idea what the special symbol is supposed to be :hmm:
This is where the boss door is and also there are a lot of spikes etc. I am sure you guys know where I am talking about:lol:
but I need this symbol to advance in my game. :mad:
I am sure there is something I am missing and I have tried a few ways but the grid is way too big to play on that all day trying to find out a symbol. :dry:

Any help would be great
~Patch :angel:

Alex_Da_Great

Dark Link is here...
I think I know what you mean... There is actually somewhere in Hyrule Field where there is a symbol on this large rock. If you stop right infront of it, you can see that above it, it says F16 indicating that this symbol should be used on floor 16 of the spirit tower. There are a few of those things around Hyrule which has something written on something. I can't exactly remember where it was in Hyrule Field but it was somewhere in the North.

I also got confused for a bit but once you know what to do, it's really easy! :lol:

Patch

Party Pooper
Sweet thanks Alex your a lifesaver I'll go check it out asap and let you know how I go, I was just about ready to kill my ds too lol :D

I am bumping my post up so others can help me out, I am still searching for that symbol, I'll get there eventually :D

Last edited by a moderator:
G

gpasoyf

It's much simpler stand in the first tile then do as the phantom on the left.. If i remember it is Down ... Then diagonal to the upper left then left then diagonal to the lower right

Hope it helps you :)

Patch

Party Pooper
Hi, Gpasoyf Thanks so much for the help, I am glad to say I finally got passed that horrid part of the tower and now I am crusing along great Thanks once again!!

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
Just to add on to what Gpasoyf said. You have to mimic the route that the phantom on the right side of the room takes. This is what I included in the site walkthrough portion.

The trick in this room is that the phantom needs to mimic the exact same route as the phantom is doing on the right side of the map. In order to do this, step on the green tile and then walk to the top-right most block. Then walk diagonally to the bottom-left most block. Then walk upwards but don’t quite touch the top-left most block. (Otherwise it will reset). Finish off the puzzle by walking diagonally to the bottom-right most block and step on the red title. This will cause the door in the center of the room to open up.

http://www.zeldadungeon.net/Zelda13-spirit-tracks-walkthrough-07.php

Unfortunately I don't have screenshots for this part yet, but its up there. Hope that helps.

***Also, renamed the thread in case others get stuck on this part as well.

D

Derick

Huy! The style of the presentation is excellent.Thanks for the help. Keep on rolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom