• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tournament #1 - Ladder Thread

Kybyrian

Alright, everyone, the time has finally come to begin our first 16-person Pokemon Tournament here at the Dungeon Gaming Network! This tournament is in a ladder style, meaning that only half of the original competitors will advance each round until only one remains. This person will receive the prize of a UT Japanese Victini from the Pokémon Movie Event in Japan last year! Take a peek for some simple guidelines for you competitors.

Battlers will arrange on their own via PM or VM here on the forums (or outside of the forums) a time to battle each other. Battles will be conducted on the Pokemon Online server listed in the "Go Online" server list on the Pokemon Online client. If you have any questions about Pokemon Online, please message me. To challenge the person you are up against to a battle, scroll through the list of players on the left, double-click the name of the person you are battling (players, be sure to tell each other the names you're using for Pokemon Online!) and check the boxes Sleep Clause, Freeze Clause, Self-KO Clause, and Species Clause, then click "Challenge". From then on, you can face your opponent!

Once you are finished with the battle, both battlers should confirm the result of the battle (you will post whether you won or lost) in this thread. Do this as soon as possible after your battle for convenience.

Battlers, it's up to you to check your opponent's Pokemon with the Uber Tier List to make sure none of their Pokemon are listed in that section. If they are, your opponent is using a banned Pokemon, which is most definitely punishable by disqualification.

And now, for the moment you've all been waiting for... our tournament ladder!

Round 2
r9q1

MarkaenShoque92 - Kazumi
Zenox - PK Flash
Kybyrian - darkvaati99
LegendOfTwili - Kevin

Get those matches in as soon as possible! Our tentative deadline is by Monday, April 30 for the second round of matches.

Last edited:

Rachel

be vigitant
Confirmed. I had fun, and looking forward to the next tournament if there is one ^^

Good luck in the rest of the matches!

Kybyrian

Looks like we'll have to extend the deadline a little bit... Pokemon apparently hasn't been able to contact me and Durion and Kevin are on timezone differences with job issues interfering.

A

Apples

That leaves me at 1-0-1 for my W/L/O record for this tourney. Ready for 2-0-1 next round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom