• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Toughest Piece of Heart?

The Gerudo shooting thing near the end of the game, i suck with the bow, always have, always will so that one was tough.

OoT's heart pieces weren't too hard overall though, try Wind Waker and Majora's Mask for some evil heart pieces.

DarkAssassinXer

Dweller of the Clockwork
The Gerudo shooting thing near the end of the game, i suck with the bow, always have, always will so that one was tough.

OoT's heart pieces weren't too hard overall though, try Wind Waker and Majora's Mask for some evil heart pieces.

Majora's Mask was somewhat tough, but Wind Waker is by far the toughest for me. I even got all of them in Twilight Princess before Wind Waker D=

Depends...in terms of finding or obtaining?

Either really. I mean finding would be the easier one, but your call. If you wanna answer both that's cool.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I've only gotten the heart pieces that I've stumbled upon. So, none of them were hard for me to find, because I just found them by chance.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Any heart piece involving a shooting range in the original 64 games were incredibly tough to obtain.

I am surprised by how many people struggled with the shooting games, in the 64 days I found them exceptionally easy. I found shooting in Wii games far harder. The only shooting/aiming game I struggled with was the Bombachu Bowling one, I guess I would pick that one as the hardest heart piece but all of OoT's were quite easy.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
The one in the Bombchu Bowling Alley is a pain to get. The game itself is funky enough already, but needing to play it a bunch of times to have the rewards loop back to the prize you want is annoying. Simon Says with the Skull Children is tedious, throwing the bomb into the jar in the centre of Goron City takes me longer than it should and I suck at fishing. None of these are necessarily "tough", they're just the most troublesome, I find.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
That one near the Lake Hylia entrance under the hole. Yeah, yeah, you used a guide, I don't give a crap. That heart is a hell to a little kid who existed in a world where online guides that were almost unheard of and didn't have the money for a rumble pack.

Perfect score at Clock Town Shooting Gallery, especially with the super sensitive GCN controller.

Majora's Mask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom