• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Touch-Screen Minigames

Do you think A Link Between Worlds will have mini-games you can play, by using the touch screen? Or will we just see basic mini-games? I would like to see a mixture of both. I would like to see some basic mini-games that you don't have to use the touch screen, but on the other hand some that utilizes the Touch Screen. I think a mixture of both types would be wonderful.

Big Octo

=^)
I think it's inevitable that we will see touch screen minigames in this title. We saw them in the two previous DS titles, and there's no reason not to go back to them again while the hardware allows it. This time around, I hope the minigames can be a bit more engaging and replayable.

Salem

SICK
There's no reason not to have them, I hope they have multiplayer aspects to them as well.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Yeah, there's no reason NOT to have them...except for the fact that I think Nintendo wants to go with a less annoying approach with ZeldaBLT. After all, they DID take inspiration from Ocarina of Time 3D, and that featured no touch screen minigames whatsoever. :)

So, I don't see them happening.

Mido

Version 1
Unless the mini games were one-way tickets to an item of some sort, (Like a Piece of Heart), I don't see Nintendo putting any real sort of mini games into the game itself.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I dont get why you guys call it Zelda BLT whats it mean
It's just a stand in for Zelda ALBW. I don't like typing up "ALBW" becuase of the way I type; ZeldaBLT is just easier. :O

Anyway, I really really don't see touch screen minigames coming in for the game. What would be interesting, though, is if Nintendo actually patched some touchscreen minigames into the game after release.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I see absolutely no reason not to include them. Although the touch screen is not unique anymore, it is still an awesome piece of technology, and I think Nintendo needs to take advantage of it as much as they can. Plus, touch screen minigames are fun. I really hope that Nintendo decides to add them to the game, since it adds so much to the game, even if it is such a small detail.

So what does the BLT stand for then?

Anyway, as long as they aren't annoying like the DS minigames were some of the time, why not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom