• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tears of the Kingdom TotK screenshot thread

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
There was one for BotW so now there's one for BotW2 aka TotK. Here's a few of my shenanigans on the great skisland:
Fv_JhstaIAE3q3m

I built a log cabin around Mr Toriel
Fv_JhwWaYAA3t70

This minecart was really freakin fun.
Fv_JhxTaAAUpAh3

@mods can we have a pin??

to clarify, the initial spoiler tag is for space... as i had done with my botw posts, i will put additional tags under this spoiler tag if there is anything i feel is potentially spoilery but that sort of content will likely be pretty light from me since i havent touched the story yet.. big dump tho, lets go

he still looks like caveman spongebob
PqUMLXZ.jpg

game's pretty
UAJpdUT.jpg

this is how i entered hyrule :oops:
Dmq0oHs.jpg

better
ewe3DHP.jpg

bMapEm5.jpg

this was the first thing i did, and i got my meme horse from my switch replay of botw
RFMZJXD.jpg

EFtGHrb.jpg

i love the trees down here
1IlNC24.jpg

but my opinion on these trees varies
RBEg8SS.jpg

visited my other home (other than hateno i mean) pretty early on too (and if you havent i encourage you to visit the shrine of resurrection too!!)
9y9PJ0E.jpg

yP5KltJ.jpg

you're not a lynel >:( (yes i died)
35ZRzW1.jpg

would not want to take away the shock value of someone experiencing this horror for the first time...

THE FIRST ENCOUNTER
fHd6Kme.jpg

actual game of the year material
fjiBi7U.jpg

EVEN BETTER
nw6tgwH.jpg

i sent this to a friend and told him i was cosplaying™ (if you know, you know)
CjmolpH.jpg

:))))
0gYGHYT.jpg

yes there is an x on my map, im not even gonna deny his new attack killed me a few times lmaoo
4bzr9KB.jpg

i found the coolest hors, his name is omega
7GxL93E.jpg

PUM0vui.jpg

VmVdnew.jpg

died falling to my death (out of fairies, my ticket to the depths) while being cooked alive while trying to run to the nearest lightroot with this guy chasing me
4R4Np8d.jpg

reloaded and
KzlCdbZ.jpg

but i got the lightroot; look at that burning atmosphere..
MhydrTj.jpg

disappointed to see shabonne still around... we had some BEEF in botw
24QBqyk.jpg

sleeby boi (i dont have the camera rune)
hvnxSaa.jpg

had a nice rematch with this lynel and took some nice screenshots; the new horns are pretty photogenic
UtT9XSA.jpg

bubberfly
KyKzoWa.jpg

did i do this right
NfsCmKh.jpg

my sense of humor got me reading it like its prompting to go down the chimney
Q1LBye6.jpg

context is for chumps
asTCiWq.jpg

DEDEDE
zvUacSU.jpg

omega is so metal
i8CxUtV.jpg

VyGPXuQ.jpg

copy paste
1Kt4uU7.jpg

NOPE (i had actually beaten one at this point but i was uhhhhh not in a position to fight it because it saw me and eeeeeeeeeee)
uAyvYzs.jpg

s7LCRhw.jpg

love how close naydra gets to hateno now... truly climate change
s925JzD.jpg

wZOQhq0.jpg

something's telling me this game really wants me to talk to purah
O1Ev5XJ.jpg

i get it
PUrcBWT.jpg

gjcxG4p.jpg

i guess i should commend them for giving me all this extra dialogue in anticipation that someone would have gone this far without lookout landing
Z93LuD8.jpg

IqzP7VB.jpg

something tells me the royal horse and the gerudo stallion got busy
IfNSIZC.jpg

...i named it macaroni

I79dYwt.jpg

physics™
EEy1BJL.jpg

this thing was in my way on the way to gerudo town from the highlands...
rFd72R0.jpg

eep
eFPBG6r.jpg

this was a surprise ngl.. i love bularia
9k2JyNK.jpg

2xPxXuU.jpg

1HelNHS.jpg

they made a little replica of the seven heroines, its so cute
8XIYlK0.jpg

you have no idea how strong my instinct to use a mirror shield was
Y4SIBtD.jpg

frZl98f.jpg

final note on the gerudo living underground is how they revere the sun so its kind of sad they're being forced to be isolated away from it

honeyvores still exist (wonder if they're still called that though lmao)
KrEfYKf.jpg

yoooooo
TxbbAFu.jpg

YOOOOOO
UBo7pXp.jpg

didnt expect to first try this with my equipment ngl
UAxvYLY.jpg

AWt6fQR.jpg

i went down a chasm and landed on this thing and died... dont even know what it looks like but im guessing its a frog???
AeMEVqI.jpg

JENGA SHRINE... JENGA SHRINE
x6YM8H2.jpg

pretty sure i have a screenshot in botw just like this one, with these same clothes too
39XhcXx.jpg

this about scared the **** out of me when i took this thing out to check out a shrine... sky still turned red and i was like HUHH
eh4PTy7.jpg

gresshoppe.
g1IIbxG.jpg

DL5t0l9.jpg

camera angle
efUp8Zs.jpg

RNIFvVj.jpg

can i just like SCREAM for a moment? i HATE this mmindset, and its so common, like just cuz something isnt RARE doesnt mean it isnt worth something, like im so damn TIRED of people only caring about the "superlative bugs" as i call them, only the most multicolored or extravagant with crazy horns and antennae and ****, like can you just appreciate the wildlife you have where you live instead of thinking that you gotta move someplace exotic to have beauty in your wildlife???? rant over
3wlFxo3.jpg

from ltpw
kQSSYzr.jpg

i got lost down here
hzURld9.jpg

cant remember if this is the name of something on the surface but retsam is master backward
5DhgqzV.jpg

got jumpscared by a malice gloom tree
AS1PtJ6.jpg

e2PKYsA.jpg

this is the only thing on my entire map that has big text while zoomed out and it BOTHERS me lmaoo
bNSnXra.jpg

finally arrived here
Z0iR0UW.jpg

t97BQY9.jpg

side by side ♪
wXlmH1f.jpg

the text on the weapons dropped by the phantom ganons matches ganondorf's swords in the wind waker... i think this is wwhd's variant which reads "kotake koume" :thumbsup:
enaGyqC.jpg

hMsrLGw.jpg

0jGaWcI.jpg

u9Z4UXK.jpg

aaaand thats a pictographic summary of what ive been up to this past week (:

Last edited:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Eventually it'll be fun to post the pics ive taken throughout my playthrough when its all done, as like, a progress tracker. But for now I would like to post pics of my dream house because I finished that yesterday.

Internet_20230521_190601_5.jpg

Outside, overhead view.

Internet_20230521_190601_4.jpg

Internet_20230521_190601_1.jpg

First floor. Kitchen and weapon stands. I'm gonna keep it simple and only really display the Champion weapons like in BotW cuz there's a bunch of other things I wanted too.

Internet_20230521_190601_3.jpg

Internet_20230521_190601_2.jpg

Second floor. The bedroom, the gallery, the goddess statue, and some studies. There was no transition block that was 2x1 so I improvised by using an upside down garden as part of the ceiling here. I really like how that turned out.

Overall I'm very happy with it. Probably won't make any changes for a while, if at all. Being able to mix and match and control how each block fits together was ingenius on Nintendo's part. There's so much leeway here it's great. I just wish there were more transition blocks and that you could have more than 15 pieces. I also would like to be able to change the outside wood color. But man. The interior is such a Vibe. So spacious inside, too. I love what I've made here more than the cozy Hateno house in BotW.

Last edited:

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
Picsart_23-05-23_22-08-44-437~2.jpgYeah, I've only just begun the game so I don't know how this plays into it but Ganondorf absolutely has stigmata.

Last edited:
I’ve got so many but I’ll just share my favorite so far. One I’m using as my desktop right now.

Afraid of both the dark and heights, at least for one gliding on one of these has been a more relaxing experience (until I found out it blinks out of existence). Kinda wishing one of these parts could last and drift indefinitely.

Attachments

• B1A0E09B-0477-4441-98A7-405ADE76BC76.jpeg
    B1A0E09B-0477-4441-98A7-405ADE76BC76.jpeg
    104.9 KB · Views: 5

Ninja

Well well well
Excuse the potato quality picture but I’ve found my favorite outfit so far. Ember headpiece and shirt, twilight trousers, mostly dyed in white.

IMG_1105.jpegIMG_1106.jpegIMG_1107.jpegIMG_1108.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom