• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Totally thought they were dead....

I had a conversation about music the other day and which deaths of which artists had made us sad to lose...

Until i assumed that we'd lost way more artists than we actually had.

I quick succession i'd assumed for years that Donny Osmond, Billy Ocean and Barry Manilow were all dead... apparantly they're not.

Has this ever happened to you, assumed some famous people were dead when they weren't and who were your picks?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I had a conversation about music the other day and which deaths of which artists had made us sad to lose...

Until i assumed that we'd lost way more artists than we actually had.

I quick succession i'd assumed for years that Donny Osmond, Billy Ocean and Barry Manilow were all dead... apparantly they're not.

Has this ever happened to you, assumed some famous people were dead when they weren't and who were your picks?

Only once. It wasn't that I automatically assumed they were dead but it was my parents that said he was. It was Gene Wilder. I thought he was dead for ages but then I looked him up only to find he was actually alive. Though of course that isn't the case anymore.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
I thought Elton John was dead until I saw him in the Kingsmen sequel. At first I thought they were doing another CGI thing like Peter Cushing in Stahr Wurz!! but it turns out Elton John actually is that ugly.

Ninja

Well well well
Most recently but not surprising at all was comedian Ralphie May. There have been plenty of rumors circulating because of his weight however I never believed them.

I was able to confirm that he did pass away recently and that really made me sad for awhile.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Not music related but I thought Margaret thatcher died long before she did. The news broke that she had died and in just like.... Oh I thought she died ages ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom