• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Total Drama

Thanks, Kemp, for posting this! I can't wait to watch it! The first and second seasons of TDI were my favorites, and now there's another? I had no idea...! :yes:

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Haven't you watched World Tour? Unfortunately, I had to spoil it by watching it on Youtube cos it comes on in the UK Next year :P But yeah, a new cast and they are going back to the island and it is RADIOACTIVE! And Stinky with Bricks shoes.... :P Haven't yo seen the two trailers?

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I'm an avid cartoon fan, and even though i'm a tad picky about what I find entertaining, I can honestly say TDI was a very good cartoon. It was genuinely funny at points, and it had many lovable characters. The plotline (though a tad nonexistant), and general flow of the series is what made is loveable.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
I agree. Cody, Heather, Gwen, Alejandro, Sierra, Tyler, Noah, Eva and so many more forever! Let's see how the new characters pick up! :P And the new girl Anne Maria Reminds me of Snooki from JS :P I think Mike will be the best out of them all though.

Yeah, Mike seems like the best character so far introduced. I find Scott to be quite intriguing, too, though. Man, too bad there will be only 13 episodes. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom