• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Top Ten things you would like to see in Zelda Wii U:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Simple thread just post your top 10 things you would like to see in the next installment on the Wii U, if you can't put them in order just post your ten :)

I'll start off:

1: Realistic HD graphics
2: Large overworld
3: Tougher and better dungeon
4: A memorable soundtrack
5: Better character development
6: Full utilisation of the Wii U gamepad
7: Lots of things to do outside of main story
8: A more serious story narritive, Link and Zelda romance Ect.
9: Better Rupee system
10: Better designed and tougher bosses/enimies as well as the main villain

Last edited:

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
1) HD Demo graphics.
2) Cave of Ordeals 3
3) Lightning Round 2
4) Hidden Skills
5) A partner with decent character (Like Midna or even Zelda)
6) More balanced story.
7) Main quest over side quest focus.
8) Faster enemies.
9) More dungeons
10) No more treasure.

Deeds

no text
1) Visuals
2) Large Overworld
3) Interesting soundtrack
4) Intersting Characters
5) Well designed enemies / bosses
6) Fluid Gameplay
7) Non-Linearity
8) Did I mention visuals?
9) Improved Rupee system
10) Intersting method of travelling

1. An art style that i find beautiful and compelling
2. Malon
3. A lot of time spent in the overworld between dungeons
4. Varied locations in an undivided overworld
5. Hidden skills to make a return
6. New ingenious items
7. Adult Link
8. Intricate story (no plot padding)
9. Memorable and challenging bosses
10. An awesome soundtrack

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
1: Ganondorf as the overbearing threat
2: Faster paced combat
3: Amazing soundtrack, they should hire the choir that did Skyrim
4: Beautiful design of world, Detailed graphics with semi realistic art style
5: More challenging bosses and puzzles
6: More interactive options with side characters
7: Large overworld with many different areas to discover and explore
8: Hidden skills/ special moves
9: An emotional storyline, perhaps expanding on what SS managed but hopefully even more in depth and engaging
10: More parkour elements

Rare Addict

Site Staff
1. Midna
2. A greater emphasis on character development
3. An art style that suits the tone of the game
4. Stunning boss battles, in terms of both challenge and scale
5. A minimum of filler content within the main quest
6. Inventive items that can be of use throughout the game
7. Hidden skills
8. Sidequests that are more akin to those in Majora's Mask
9. A more in-depth, Cave of Ordeals-style gauntlet
10. A more varied set of overworld enemies.

1. Graphics • Reminiscent of Twilight Princess but expanded to include a wide range of colors rather than exclusively relying on shades of gray, brown, and green. Although honestly, I'll be fine with anything as long as it isn't Wind Waker / Phantom Hourglass / Spirit Tracks inspired.

2. Shady Companion • I think a more sarcastic companion with some ulterior motives forced to work with Link by external influences would be an interesting twist. Like Tatl, but even shadier. A companion that comes to mind is the Cheshire Cat from American McGee's Alice, if anyone has ever played that. The Cat will sometimes offer you explicit advice, but more often he will give you a riddle or just say something ironic instead of bashing you over the head with the solution to a puzzle.

3. Ice Area/Dungeon • This got skipped in Skyward Sword, so it's time for a comeback. For the dungeon, I might like to see Ice mixed with some other element though. I feel like Ice + Light could have interesting results.

4. Overworld • Large, interconnected, and content-filled. In fact, if it has to be smaller, I'd be okay with that as long as it is filled with content and not just empty space.

5. Items • Surprise me.

6. Gerudos/Zoras/Kokiri • I'd like to see at least one of these races/species return. I know it hasn't been that long since we've seen Zoras, but seriously... where did the Gerudos go?

7. Political Corruption • I've always been confused by how awesome this series makes hereditary monarchy seem. Surely, some of the royal family must be either useless or malicious. I would like to see more uneasiness surrounding the throne.

8. 3D Characters • I mean this in the "literary" sense - characters with multiple personality traits rather than just being boilerplate characters like are pretty much the norm in this series. (Ghirahim and Midna are example of characters that I felt were more interesting/complex than we normally see.)

9. Keep what's working • A lot of the changes in Skyward Sword were for the better. I loved the element mixing in the dungeons, the greater relevance for rupees, dialogue options, and unique puzzle elements.

10. Hydra • This is an oddly specific request, but I would love to see a giant multi-headed hydra/dragon boss where you really have to watch out from all directions and use a variety of skills to defeat each head. Orochi from Okami comes to mind.

1. Overworld not empty
2. Lots of sidequests
3.Graphics of tech demo
4. Companion that will have all the fancy info that Fi had, but won't stuff it down my throat
5 Ice Dungeon
6.Items having use outside their dungeon
7. Optional extra swords
8. hardcore parkour
9. Character Development
10. Lightning Round return

Kazumi

chagy
In no particular order because I'm too lazy to come up with one:

1. Expansive overworld - I want an overworld that I can discover and explore, with many towns, cities, and varied locales. Not just something that will get me from point A to B.

2. Lots of sidequests - I would love to see sidequests on the level of Majora's Mask or better. I think that they're a fantastic addition to a game like Zelda, and should definitely be more of a focus.

3. Beautiful HD graphics - Nintendo needs to make the most of the Wii U's hardware and make a seriously beautiful game.

4. Traditional control scheme - Not to say that motion controls are inherently bad, but after playing Ocarina of Time 3D I'm craving a new Zelda with traditional controls.

5. Complex and involving story - I know that Miyamoto isn't a huge fan of complex stories, but I think that the story can really be a strong point in Zelda and deserves much more attention.

6. Immersive world - A world that I can really become involved and invested in. That's all I want.

7. More RPG elements - I loved the RPG elements that were introduced in Skyward Sword. I'm not asking for experience or leveling, but I would like something with more depth than has been previously seen. This includes a return of the magic meter.

8. Return of past characters, races, and settings - The world of Zelda is a magical place and I love it when games reference each other. I want to see the return of familiar faces and places in Zelda Wii U.

9. Dialogue options - I liked what they were starting to do with dialogue options in SS, and I think that this can be expanded on even further to add another level of depth to the game.

10. Orchestrated soundtrack - The soundtrack of SS was absolutely beautiful, and I will be very disappointed if the soundtrack of Zelda U isn't fully orchestrated as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom