• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Top Games You Want on Virtual Console (PSN AND XBLA Count)

To be fair to those who want to play games that were available on Xbox and Playstation consoles, I count them. What are the games that you want to be legally allowed to download onto your consoles? Here are my 5

5. EarthBound
4. Sonic Advanced
3. Pokemon games from first and second generations
2. Rocket Knight Adventures
1. Zelda Oracle games

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
1. Star Ocean 3: Till the End of Time (best JRPG ever in my opinion, for PSN)
2. All Zelda GBC/GBA games (for 3DS Virtual Console)
3. Soul Calibur 3 (for PSN)
4. Bomberman 64 & The Second Attack (3DS or Wii VC if it isn't there already)
5. Goldeneye 007 (Wii VC or 3DS VC; I know the game has been re-realized as Goldeneye 007 Wii and the PS3/360 versions, but 007 N64 is the way the game SHOULD HAVE been played, in my opinion. )

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
5. EarthBound (SNES)
4. Donkey Kong 64 (N64)
3. Oracls of Seasons/Ages (GBC)
2. The Minish Cap (GBA)
1. Game & Watch Gallery 3 (GBC)

Notes:
The Minish Cap - Nintendo, please fix all glitches exclusive to the European version, most notably unobtainable Bomb Bag upgrade from the Stockwell's shop and Eenie's Kinstone Fusion glitch.
Game & Watch Gallery 3 - why? Because I want to play Egg on my 3DS, better known as "Russian Eggs" in the Eastern European countries in the late 80s/early 90s. I still have 3 copies of this game made in USSR somewhere. I think they are still in working condition.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
1. The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (eShop)
2. The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages (eShop)
3. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: The Manhattan Project (Virtual Console/XBLA/PSN)
4. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Hyperstone Heist (Virtual Console/XBLA/PSN)
5. Battletoads (Virtual Console?/XBLA)

If the Oracle games ever do release on the 3DS eShop I will finally be able to own all of the Zelda games. Hyperstone Heist is a game I really miss from the old days and I keep hearing that the Manhattan Project was the best TMNT game and I never got to play it. I feel that there's no hope for Battletoads since it was a Nintendo game and developed by Rare (which now belongs to Microsoft).

Last edited:

Link8150

The 8150th Link
1. The Oracle games
2. The Minish Cap
3. Metroid: Zero Mission
4. Metroid Fusion
5. 007 Goldeneye

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
All Handheld Zelda's excluding the ds games for Eshop
All 3 mother games for eshop.
1st gen pokemon for eshop
OoX for Eshop.
And Sonic Advance games

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
Snowboard Kids was a great racing game which i'd love to have on it but my number 1 game would be the N64 version of ShadowMan. SUCH an awesome game

5 Orical of ages (GBC)
4 Orical of seasions (GBC)
3 EarthBound (snes)
2 Mother 3 (GBA)
1 Mother 1 aka EarthBound zero (famicom)

5.Megaman 6
4.Megaman X2
3.The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Master Quest
2.Knuckles Chaotix(I know the VC doesn't have the Sega 32X,but I'm sure its possible to emulate it as a Wiiware)
1.Sonic CD(unfortunatly it seems that the Wiiware file is not big enough to support that game)

As I'm a huge fan of strategy games, I would actually like to see a real time strategy game such as C&C on the Wii. I think controlling it with the WiiMote as a mouse cursor would prove quite interesting. It's not that far-fetched actually, since the original C&C was re-released on the N64 ! (!!!!!)

And also FF VII please, asap, as I have not yet found any legal, cheap or easy way (or any way at all) to play it and I want to so much!

Last edited:

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
1. Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon N64

2. the sequel Great Adventure N64

3. Perfect Dark N64

4. Lego Racers N64

5. The japanese exclusive Final Fantasy games. NES and SNES

6-10 not sure.

Caeda

Keyblade Master
In no specific order...

Fire Emblem: Geneology of the Holy War~ I've noticed a lot of people saying this is their favorite one from the series. I really want to see why. (though update the graphics... Please...)

Final Fantasy VII~ Again whith the popularity.

Any Kingdom Hearts Final Mixes~ Why didn't you add in the extra content to begin with?

I can't think of any more off the top of my head...

Jedizora

:right:
The Mother series.
The Fire emblem series.
Yeah, MC isn't happening. Nintendo has said they won't be releasing it to anyone besides ambassadors, don't get your hopes up.

The Mother series.

1 and 3 will probably never happen, because they would need to be translated.
But, there's no excuse why Earthbound isn't on the Virtual Console.

First and second gen Pokemon would be great, as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom