• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Top 5 Worst TV Shows EVER

Garo

Boy Wonder
This thread seriously makes me wonder how little TV you people must watch if these are what you think are the "worst shows ever." There's obviously no accounting for taste, but every single show mentioned here - every single one - at least reaches the surprisingly hard-to-clear bar of competence.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Dr Who- Most of Matt Smith's episodes

Emmerdale- British Soap, boring as hell

60 minute makeover- Someones house is redecorated in 60 minutes. The end result is always shoddy, the wallpaper is never up properly. Whoever thought redecorating a house in an hour was a good idea

Countryfile-It would have been ok as a few episodes but its on every ****ing week and its just a show about fields and cows and ****

Spongebob-The worst of all. I don't see why anyone watches this utter crap. Its not funny at all.

Misty

Ronin
I suppose it depends on how we're defining worst, but I don't put reality tv, cooking programs, home improvement, shopping, day time court rooms, or anything like that on the list as those aren't trying to be good programming or good anything. I suppose the difference is between one being presentation and one being created and presented.

I chose instead based on the fact they'd intended themselves to be good, been created and presented with competence above that of zero and were still ****ty for a variety of reasons.

I don't mind when a turd is still a turd. I mind when a turd has the opportunity to become gold and for a variety of reasons remains a turd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom