• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Top 5 Games From E3

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
So what were your top 5 games from this year's E3 event? Doesn't have to be a brand new announcement, just any game that was showed.

My top 5:
  1. Fallout 4
  2. Dishonored 2
  3. The Last Guardian
  4. Sea of Thieves
  5. No Man's Sky

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I doubt I'll buy all these 5 in my list, but the top 5/6 games I will keep my eye on:
1. Fallout 4
2. Halo 5
3. Kingdom Hearts 3
4. Tomb Raider
5. No Man's Sky

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
1. Fallout 4
2. Last Guardian
3. Kingdom Hearts 3
4. Star Fox Zero
5. Yooka-Laylee

Sigh...
Nintendo. Why did you have to screw up so bad......
I remember last years E3... There was so much to look forward too
1. ZELDA WII U
2. SMASH 4 WITH PACMAN!
3. HYRULE WARRIORS!
4. XENOBLADE X!
5. BAYONETTA 2!

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Mario & Luigi Paper Jam
Mario & Luigi Paper Jam
Mario & Luigi Paper Jam
Mario & Luigi Paper Jam
and FF7 Remake.

I seem to be the only one excited about a new Mario & Luigi game. As long as they don't give the boss plot abuse armor and Don't give him a spam way Of healing I will love it. I'm looking at you sticker star. Your final boss surviving the first round by 1 hp because you wanted all the stages to show even though I got overkill!!

Also at yuo dream team and your final boss healing so much.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Mario & Luigi Paper Jam
Mario & Luigi Paper Jam
Mario & Luigi Paper Jam
Mario & Luigi Paper Jam
and FF7 Remake.

I seem to be the only one excited about a new Mario & Luigi game. As long as they don't give the boss plot abuse armor and Don't give him a spam way Of healing I will love it. I'm looking at you sticker star. Your final boss surviving the first round by 1 hp because you wanted all the stages to show even though I got overkill!!

Also at yuo dream team and your final boss healing so much.
M&L is pretty much my favorite series..... But fusing it with Paper Mario... Especially because it looks so similar to Dream Team... There is one problem though... I think they might be taking way to much from Sticker Star... I mean, just in that demo... The only thing you are doing is saving generic toads... That's not the Mario&Luigi I know.....
Gameplay, and action commands are also way to similar to dream team... Even enemy patterns look copy-pasted from Dream Team.... I worry for it....
I am also waiting for the day when they bring back elemental attacks in the form of Fire/Thunder hand............

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
M&L is pretty much my favorite series..... But fusing it with Paper Mario... Especially because it looks so similar to Dream Team... There is one problem though... I think they might be taking way to much from Sticker Star... I mean, just in that demo... The only thing you are doing is saving generic toads... That's not the Mario&Luigi I know.....
Gameplay, and action commands are also way to similar to dream team... Even enemy patterns look copy-pasted from Dream Team.... I worry for it....
I am also waiting for the day when they bring back elemental attacks in the form of Fire/Thunder hand............
From what the dialogue that it did show with the bowsers and peach meetings. I'm thinking the dialogue is going well. Chasing a few sticker paper toads isnt bad and a bit from paper mario that had you chase things not only sticker star. The fuzzies, and anything scared of you. I saw paper mario smacking a tenis ball for a action commend so it seems he gets to play as a third button at times. I don't mind a bit of dream team as long as it keeps me from to much three button actions.

I have a bit of problem with two with new commands. Also giant cardboard mario fights. The new giant fights with a parade float mario is awesome. I'm looking forward to this. As long as they dont pull the fighting system with the stickrs from sticker stars it will do fine. Besides in this game you are highly unlikely to just lose luigi in areas.

Also just cause it pulls some similiar things means its bad or will be the same. It can easily use things we know in new ways. I mean loook at the metroid fans going nuts over new looks new gameplay new stuff. For me paper jam brings a familiar feel with new dynamics and some fun stuff.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
No Mans Sky
No Mans Sky
No Mans Sky
No Mans Sky
No Mans Sky

Actual list:
No Mans Sky (holy ****ing **** I need it like right now)
Fallout 4 (I might get into the series now because they made this look so cool)
Arkham Knight (It looks really cool and I'm exited to play it)
Star Fox (finally getting some love for once)
Metroid Prime Federation Force (for providing us with the best laughingstock game of the year)

Mange

Bitte benutzen Sie Google Übersetzer
There's only one good game:

Metroid Prime: Federation Force

This game looks so beautiful with its super-modern graphics and the fantastic landscapes full of details! Each Metroid Fan wanted exactly that! The Co-op-mode is gonna be so fantastic! It's like Nintendo heard the Metroid Fans wishing something like this and created it! Oh Nintendo, I could kiss your feet!

Dan

Fallout 4
Mario and Luigi paper Jam
Mario Maker maybe when it goes cheap
Starfox
Deus Ex

:)

The rest can go **** off.

Last edited:

Iridescence

Emancipated Wind Fish
my favorites (based on gameplay)