• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Top 5 Fav. YouTubers!

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Damn, can't believe I missed this thread. Anyway, I'm gonna cheat a bit by grouping some channels together since they cover just about the same thing.

1. WatchMojo.com - Daily top 10s about all things pop culture, including a versus and origins series.
2. RomanAtwood/VitalyzdTv/MabeInAmerica/JackValeFilms - Pranks.
3. Hybrid Librarian/Alltime10s/Alltime Conspiracies - Intriguing top 10s and facts about this world's secret history.
4. batinthesun - Super Power Beat Down, 'nuff said.
5. DYKGaming/Yuriofwind - Behind the scenes info and trivia on some of our favorite video games.

Honorable Mentions: Smosh, Vsauce, Cinemasscre, and The Game Theorist.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
-Kootra
-SSoHPKC

Let me just say how much I love you. Creature Buddies!!!

*clears throat*

Anyways I can't have a top five... I can only have a top ten. That's okay right? If its not I'm sorry! I'll make two groups of five then!

~ImmortalHD

~xXSlyFoxHoundXx

~UberHaxorNova

~GoldenBlackHawk

~SCMowns

~SSoHPKC

~Sp00nerism

~ZeroyalViking

~Kootra

~DanzNewz

Okay there. Done. Yay. <3

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Hmm, Top 5...

1. RoosterTeeth/Achievement Hunter
  2. UberHaxorNova
  3. TheCampingTree (spoon)
  4. TotalBiscuit
  5. Boogie2988
There's a lot more, but those are typically my most visited ones. I like Hutch, JoinDota, NoobFromUA, Freddiew and the Yogscast as well. :P

Also, Boogie2988 is such an underrated Youtuber. Most people only know him for the 'Francis' videos, but he's one of the most down-to-earth, level-headed people on Youtube and I love his vlogs for his fair take on situations. :) It's a nice and refreshing contrast to those angry, rant-type people on Youtube who don't even try and learn the full-story just so they can whine and get dem Youtube monies. Don't like them so much.

Last edited:

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
1. Geek & Sundry (hands down the greatest thing that ever happened to YouTube)
2. nigahiga, HigaTV (one of the best sketch/hybrid comedians ever)
3. Vsauce, Vsauce 2, Vsauce 3 (a perfect blend of history, science, fun-facts, and quirky humor)
4. Numberphile (a fantastic math channel that takes complex mathematical topics and makes it fun to both math literate and illiterate people)
5. The Amazing Atheist (a comical rant channel that discusses stuff like politics, religion, and other social issues from a liberal point of view)

Close runners up: DEATH BATTLE!, MagicofRahat, Khan Acamedy, minutephysics, The Young Turks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom