• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Top 5 Fav. YouTubers!

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
I don't have an order! They are all too good!

MageKnight404 (he makes Fire Emblem Let's plays)
Chuggaaconroy/therunawayguys/Protonjon/Nintendocaprisun
Ray William Johnson/Youurfavoriremartian.
Nicepeter/ERB

that's all I can think of. But yeah c:

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
I just have one top favorite and I highly recommend that you scoundrels check him out too! His name is Olan Rogers. I don't usually laugh my brains out... but when I do, this guy does it for me. (reference to The Most Interesting Man in the World).
His commentary and the way he tells his stories are just downright comical.
P.S. - and ladies, he ain't too bad lookin' either!

Here's a link to one of his videos (and my personal favorite!)
GHOST IN THE STALLS - YouTube

I don't watch a lot of youtubers but these are the ones I watch all the time:

1. The Archfiend
2. L1 Games
3. Undertakerfreak1127

The ones I do on occasion are, in no particular order:

mismag822
PeteDorr
The Mean Kitty
thetenderloins

I don't really follow too many YouTubers. I mainly just use YouTube for occasional hilarious videos my friends tell me about and assistance with some parts of a game. If I had to pick though, these would be my favorite in no particular order.

- farfromsubtle
- PeanutButterGamer
- TrendKilllv01
- Any gameing-specific channel (IGN, Machinima, etc.)

I can't think of another one because like I said, I don't follow/watch too much YouTube.

I don't really follow too many YouTubers. I mainly just use YouTube for occasional hilarious videos my friends tell me about and assistance with some parts of a game. If I had to pick though, these would be my favorite in no particular order.

- farfromsubtle
- PeanutButterGamer
- TrendKilllv01
- Any gameing-specific channel (IGN, Machinima, etc.)

I can't think of another one because like I said, I don't follow/watch too much YouTube.

Haha, a fellow FRAGE fan! Fraser annoys me a lot of the time but I like the rest of the crew a lot.

Chelsie

tap the galaxy oh (◔ิз◔ิ♪
Hmm, it's going to be hard to put them in order, but I shall try~
1. Pyschadelicsnake - He makes me laugh so much~ He plays Horror Games but his also played a JPRG as well.
2. danisnotonfire - He's British. And funny, also I can relate to him with a lot of things. He just does blogs etc.
3. AmazingPhil - He's Dan's best friend and also hillarious, he does blogs too~
4. Capndesdes - He loves playing videogames, and he loves Zelda (he has a triforce tattoo on his hand! xD) ~ He also has a "walkthrough" channel called "DesPwns" where he plays Skyward Sword.
5. Ahoynateo - He's Destery's friend, and he basically just does a few blogs. He's pretty funny.

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
I'll just sum up my top 5, and plus a few, by saying The Creatures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom