• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Top 3 Science Fiction Series

(Not necessarily in any order.)

1. Fringe (the only current sci-fi show that I follow)
2. The 4400 (an awesome series that suffered cancellation due to poor exposure)
3. Star Trek (particularly Voyager, DS9 and Enterprise)

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Oh, God... ranking... and I love so many sci-fi shows... um... well, first place is kinda a given, but the other two, hm...

1. Firefly! (my favorite show of all time)
2. Stargate (SG-1 & Atlantis - never got into Universe)
3. 4400/Dollhouse/Dark Angel/X-Files/etc...

Rare Addict

Site Staff
1. Doctor Who
2. Heroes -- Season 1 only, though.
tongue.gif

3. Battlestar Galactica

star trek (prefer DS9 and enterprise the most)
stargate (all the shows)
quantum leap

Last edited:

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Only three? :O

Ugh... if you insist.

1. Stargate (whole series) - Every one of them was amazing. I was heartbroken when each one of the three were canceled one after the other. Syfy has my wrath now.
  2. Battlestar Galactica (Reimaged Series) - Haven't seen the original. But this one is brilliant. The only part I didn't like was the ending. Had a Mass Effect 3-style ending basically. Won't spoil it beyond that for those that haven't seen it.
  3. Eureka - Love this show. I am extremely sad that it was recently canceled. Solidified my wrath at Syfy.

Honorable Mention (I'm cheating ;) ):
  1. Star Trek - Amazing series, but didn't make the cut because the first two live action series, while classics, were too episodic for my tastes and had no structure. Still in my top 10 though.
  2. Firefly - Great series, but... it's so hard to judge how good it could have been because it was cut off so short. It never had the chance to really develop any of the characters.
  3. Farscape -Fun sci-fi series, very good. But it had a weird taste to it that bumped it out of the top three. And I've only seen half of it. Planning to finish it soon.

Dan

I haven't watched much sci-fi

Doctor who (A series that turned a toilet plunger and egg whisk into one of the most fearsome aliens)
Torchwood (A decent spinoff)

1. Doctor Who (its British and its awesome! Matt Smith and Stephen Moffat are the perfect Who team.)
2. Torchwood (but to hell with series 4; Miracle Day, what the hell was that? Bad RTD don't do that again.)
3. Firefly (this would be higher if there were more of it but its pretty much a perfect show as you'd expect from Joss)

Kuddlesnot

100% Video Creator
1. Farscape
2. Stargate Universe
3. Battlestar Galatica

I really want Firefly in there, and I sat here for a good five minutes trying to justify it over SGU or BSG, but I just can't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom